Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

Buy-mate

plobal is best mobile app builder, I compare some other builder, the plobal has drag tech to design home display,and their tech is best I think.
support service is also very good

DadHats2ow6ix

at first everything was okay with this app. until you realize you paying $199 per a month and the only thing you can edit on your app is the home page with banners and products.. all they want you to do is keep updating the plan. wanna have a good app with a lot to edit i recommend tap cart they have 2 plans $99 & $199 and trust me you'll be able to edit anything on your app.. all plobal cares about is updating there advance plan which is about $599 im done with this rip off........................................ TAPCART

Adventures Await

Great customer support! A bit pricey but the support team does a great job communicating. Other than the pricing, it is worth a try

3alababak

I don’t usually write comments, but I was compelled to write about our complete Plobal apps experience!
First I ll tell you how do they get the 5 stars reviews (THEY ARE FAKE)
Once u start with Plobal apps, you will download a testing app, to check how ur app will look like before launching it in Apple and Google stores. When you settle on the design, they will need to submit it to both stores which will take around 5 business days to be live. In these 5 business days u will be super excited and happy with the ease of the process to have an app, and u will keep imagining how this will boost ur business.. Here, they will keep asking nicly to write them a review, before you see the nightmare.
So If you are looking for a professional app for your business, this is not one at all.
1) The app contains a lot of bugs. And they can’t fix any!
2) The push notification is not working on IOS devices.
3) They changed the price of the packages, and the content of each package. So that my package became with less options, than what I bought a first!
4) Huge miscommunications, Language barrier.
5) Very Poor Support.
6) Very poor app customization option.
7) Very poor customer service.
8) Very poor app analytics
9) They will try to sell you every request you want, take care of that and take screenshots for ur complete package options before subscribing, to make sure they are not selling you what you already own

At the end, they only want you to pay the subscription. After that, it will be easier to go meet them in India than having any issue fixed, if they even know how to fix it.
It was a waste of money and time.

***** After I wrote this review, Plobal Apps reached out and asked me to remove this review and i ll get a refund in exchange!
They kept apologizing that they didn’t mean what happened and i can try their service for free till I het satisfied. However, non of this happened! The only thing the care about is to remove the remove so that they can scam more people. Please don’t trust them, do trust the photos in display above, and especially two guys named Sumant and Pratik; Please don’t trust both. They will seem very friendly at the beginning till you pay and afterwards everything they said or promised will never be fulfilled.

I hope I am helping you to save both time and money by not using Plobal Apps services

Dzire looks

Big fraud company whatever they promise all fake.when i asked for refund of my money they are not responding big cheating company.all the fake reviews saying it is good company. i am going to take legal action on company if they dont refund my money .Dont trust this company and loose your money.They want only money they dont provide any service.

Swiss Butchery

Enrolled with Plobal Apps on the 15th of November 2018 (Premium Annual), Gotten a "live" Android Play store on the 16th and Apple App Store on the 19th. Plobal is super efficient and understands app development. Really Professional . Enjoyed working with them the past 72 Hours. Keep up the good work guys ! Definitely recommend them to people with zero knowledge in building apps. Prices are reasonable and team respond within mins whenever you drop a simple email to their official support line. Kundos Team !

Daloah.com

Perfect App,
New features,
Easy Integration,
Amazing Support,
Best Mobile App ever,
PlobalApps is the Best

Pulgeros

This is the best app that I installed in my Shopify Store. I tried many other before installing Plobal Apps and not the others companies gave me the technical support, the customer service and the help I need it. The team at Plobal Apps are the best! They answer your questions really fast, and they are very knowledgeable. They help me 100% to launch and publish my app for both Android and IPhone. I am not a developer. I am a business person that needed a team who will be there for my company. Now I glad that I have a great team at Plobal Apps Mobile App. Thank you so much Yuvraj, Rutuja and Pratik for all the support and help you give me everyday. - Yovanny Alfonso Founder of Pulgeros.com

Kellshii

Best Customer Service Ever Provided By Plobal Apps ! I am totally satisfied ! Thank You Plobal Apps !

JANAKALYAN HOMEO PHARMACY

It's amazing. I can't find other apps more useful than this. You must try it. I am very much happy by using this. I was always thinking about how this gonna be happen with mobile app. But thanks to Plobal apps you guys make it perfect.