Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

by Plobal Apps

Stunning mobile apps for your Shopify store!

FuturXwear

NEVER enter into plans with them, and NEVER INSTALL this app, because when you just subscribe to a plan, you can't just uninstall the app and future billing are cancelled, NO NO NO, you will pay every month even if you don't have this App on your apps and Sales Chanel. And the APP is awful so just don't try it. I hope everyone could see this message to just don't lose their money and time.

ByEgreis

They've been amazing to work with! Super fast - almost instantaneous responses to all of my questions. App works great! Thank you!

Hi Egreis,

Thank you for taking out time and write us an amazing review. We're so excited to hear our efforts resonated with you.

Loolia Closet Jordan

Impeccable service and consistent performance! The speed at which you can generate apps is impressive and allows for quick deployments as you need them. Integrations are top notch and work flawlessly. Highly Recommended!

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending us. We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying our service and you are loving the app.

LIL POLOP

me encantara es la mejor aplicación puedes crear sin duda creo qe me volverla a comer otro bocata de chorizo.

Magazin Romanesc "Hermannstadt"

Absolutely beautiful ! Fantastic ! The team is gorgeous, Sumant one of the experts there is just perfect ! He has made a beautiful App for me and supported me all the way ! I strongly recommend it !

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for the positive review. The team is thrilled to know that you are loving your new mobile app.

SaidExpress

todo en ingles y no se entiende nada, la verdad es mu complicado estar traduciendo manualmente a si que les dare una estrella,

Brand27

The team is excellent and their support is outstanding. They made my life easy and I trust that the business will grow with their mobile app solution. 5 Stars !

Hi Badar,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with your problem. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

The Southern Charmed Boutique

Amazing and easy to use, When I needed any help the support team was quick to reply and very helpful

Hi Jennifer,

Loolia Closet

Amazingly quick and trouble-free way of getting the apps up and running in no time. Support is top notch, well worth the cost!

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you in setting up your app. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and are glad to hear we hit the mark

Golden Gods Apparel

These guys are awesome. They went above and beyond to help me get features put into my app that I wasn't able to do myself. AAA+ customer service!!! Highly recommended!!!

Hi Lamar,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us and we are able to hit the mark with customer service.