Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

theorangeroom

It seems to have ok features. The preview is buggy. The pricing is exorbitant for what it offers. The minuscule space allocated for the logo is silly (mobile version of basic Shopify "Debut" theme does this better) Also pretty strange that push notifications are not even included in the base package when Plobal aren't even the ones providing the service (you have to connect to PushOwl, which you have to pay for anyway).

EDIT: The developer has since demonstrated to me that you do get push notifications included (2 on the basic package). Thus I have amended my review from 2 to 3 stars.

It is worth noting that the developer goes to some trouble to contact you if you leave a negative review. I have had multiple emails and phone calls from them. In my opinion this is going a bit too far.

The developer shows willingness to work on various issues which I view as a positive.

July 22, 2019

Hi Konrad, I think there has been some misunderstanding. We do have push notifications in all plans and the normal push notifications are powered by Plobal Apps itself. The Pushowl notifications you are referring to is an integration we provide to seamlessly trigger web push notifications for your store, if you already use Pushowl that is. Also to make the logo bigger you just have to ask our support team and they will get it done immediately for you. You can check apps like Ravin, Dimlaj, Far Ocean etc. for the same. We also have the highest number of features and integrations amongst all mobile app developers on the Shopify App Store and are an official Shopify Plus partner as well. I hope this helps. Happy to get on a call and give you a demo of the entire platform.

Zanomy

Very helpful team. App has the best features compared to competitors. I recommend this app to everyone!

True Vintage

5 stars, great product and an amazing team to work with. Everyone at Plobal is really helpful, highly recommended

motelrocks.com

The app was super quick and easy to set up and the update with regards to collections build is excellent. The staff have and are always super helpful and work with you to improve conversions and market the app. would recommend.

Eternity Clothing Co

Really fast responses and great customer service! Easy-to-use interface and really friendly staff that is always there to help with any situation.

RAVE Clothing

I really love to work with the team of plobal apps. The whole team does an incredible job, and i want to thank them for that. They helped me doing a really nice mobile app for my fashion brand that fit's to my requirements.

If i had questions, suggestions or wishes, they always answered in shortest time. You can choose if you want to talk to them via phone, skype or whatsapp what is really nice because you always get a quick reply and don't have to wait for an email this long.

The dashboard is very user friendly, you can edit your app via drag and drop builder and create categories, sub-categories etc.

I recommend plobal apps to everyone who wants to grow with their business and have a nice partner on side :)

renomoda

im using the plobal and its amazing i really loved the features provided.i would like to thank the support team and specially " Sumant" he is very helpful he deserves 10 stars

Ryann + Rose

Love the platform and dashboard is user friendly. Hopefully I'll be upgrading soon for all the features!

Fatima Balhaddad

I used this app ، It's great if you want to get more customers, who use their phones frequently, I recommend it.

Asafary