Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

Le Chocola

The App is really helpful, so easy to work with, and do the needed jobs in the best way possible! Thank you Plobal Apps!

ösom

The app is great, this a fast way to have a good APP connected to shopify. You can manage your customer and orders in the same dashboard (shopify) n matter that the order was created in the APP. Is really cool. About the support is very quickly, the response of the team es almost inmediatly, Iam happy with the team support, in additional the Plobal team offer the ability to make custom changes in your app with additional fee is great. I really recommend this solution

Fresh Mart

Great customer service! Quick turnaround of project! It was much better than my expectation.

I hope there are more integrations with other apps in the future.

Hi Justin,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app. Our customers are important to us and we make sure we give personal attention to each one of them.

Also, there definitely are going to be more integrations coming up in the near future. We'll keep you updated with any new features that we add to our app that will add value to your business. :)

SuperCarniceria.com

Very easy to use and setup for your own Mobile App, completely integrated/synced to your shopify store.

Customer support very helpful throughout process.

Vivian from Plobal kept me informed of every step throughout the App process as well as helped make sure everything was setup and customized correctly to my needs.

Would highly recommend, both App and Customer Support

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to us. We make sure we give personal attention to all our customers and we're pleased we could guide you throughout the process. We’re glad you liked our app and found it easy to set up.

We look forward to adding more features to our app that add value to your business. :)

The Nifty Decor

I loved the easy process to get my app ready without any coding knowledge. The support team is very responsive. I would recommend to anyone looking to build a solid app for their business.

Hi Nirav,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re so glad you found our app easy to use & that we could help you out with your questions.

Kixsquare

I used Plobal to help add value to my brands experience and they did just so. Now I have the opportunity to control direct push notifications to my customers and increase engagement and conversion rates. The customer support is responsive and they work hard around the clock to fulfill our needs. Thank you guys for your patience and for working with us and paying attention to our needs as a e-commerce merchants.

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means the world to us. We’re so glad you liked our app & we could help you increase conversions with push notifications. We always make sure we give personal attention to each customer because we firmly believe your success is our success and we're pleased that we could help you with your questions in times of need.

www.emarketkw.com

Great support
Works as expected , always there to help
Been using the app for 6 months now and it’s very easy to change and update

Hi Adnan,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means a lot to us. We're so happy to have you on board for the past 6 months. It's good to hear that you found our app easy to use and we're so glad we could help you out with your questions.

Brikerr | Tienda en Linea

Excelent. I tried the App to my Shopify Store and I'm satisfied. The Support team is excelent and answer very fast.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app and that we could guide & help you with your questions.

dead horse limited

I've set up a drop shipping store and added the plobal app as I wanted an app, I tried a few different platforms and this is definitely the cleanest and easiest to use, even though you're limited to the customisation of the platform it's enough to have a simple mobile app where you can sell products.

Garima and Summat have been fantastic throughout my experience. The launch was seamless and any updates/questions have been addressed super quick.

Great job guys and I look forward to our journey together, hopefully over time you can develop your app and give the user more options, keep up the good work!

May 16, 2020

Hi James,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app and found it super easy to use. We always make sure we give personal attention to each customer because we firmly believe your success is our success and we're pleased that we could help you with your questions.

Also, thank you for your suggestion about making the app more customizable. We'll definitely work on it and keep you updated with any new features that we add to our app that will add value to your business. :)

Arts and Crafts Supplies Online Australia

Today was the start of what I know will be a great step forward for our company. Yuvraj was such a great help in the our initial steps...let the fun begin !