Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

by Plobal Apps

Stunning mobile apps for your Shopify store!

Sri Sri Tattva Mongolia

Great help from Sumant Ashok. Prompt response and got the work done quickly as required. Will be uploading the app on playstore soon and start checking out the features.

Hi Sneha,

Thank you so much for an amazing review. We are glad we could help you in setting up your mobile app. Customer support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Mama's First

Highly recommended .. Plobal app don’t provide regular customer support ...
They PROVIDE PERSONALISED 24/7 support! Best of all they are always up and open about customisation
And actually they have also jumped in and helped me integrate and design the app while I was overwhelmed with my business

Hi Dalal,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad to hear that we could help you with the customizations and hit the mark with the support. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Dzirelooks

I Used This App Its User friendly and Team is supportive and My customers are comfortable in Using this app.

Hi Sindhuri,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you are enjoying Plobal Apps. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Deddimaag

I like these guys and i just love their service. Interesting,innovative,creative & committed..i wish i had a team like that..you will enjoy taking their service & they will boost your business 10 times...you can call them anytime,you can ask for any change..they will take the challenge and make it possible..And the the tools they provide are really interesting . it's like a joy stick..you can control the game.it will give you a high..super fast in building your app

Hi Hareesh,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are glad that the team was able to extend all the help you needed. Quick support and easy app set up is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

JB Boutique

Plobal Apps has been great to work with, they've handled everything I needed, excellent customer service - Highly recommend ! Any changes, I wanted they were extremely responsive to my needs. Thank you for everything

Hi Jodi,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with your problem. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Yashry

Easily, the best support team across all Shopify apps.

Enterprise plan made us feel like we are having our own in-house team that works aggressively on increasing our sales.

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you are enjoying our service. Customer support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts hit the mark.

Just Miniatures

Sumant and Garima have been amazing in getting our app live on the marketplace - thank you! App is very easy to use and anything we needed was responded to straight away. GO PLOBAL!! We are very happy clients - and look forward to an even more profitable future ahead!

theorangeroom

It seems to have ok features. The preview is buggy. The pricing is exorbitant for what it offers. The minuscule space allocated for the logo is silly (mobile version of basic Shopify "Debut" theme does this better) Also pretty strange that push notifications are not even included in the base package when Plobal aren't even the ones providing the service (you have to connect to PushOwl, which you have to pay for anyway).

EDIT: The developer has since demonstrated to me that you do get push notifications included (2 on the basic package). Thus I have amended my review from 2 to 3 stars.

It is worth noting that the developer goes to some trouble to contact you if you leave a negative review. I have had multiple emails and phone calls from them. In my opinion this is going a bit too far.

The developer shows willingness to work on various issues which I view as a positive.

July 22, 2019

Hi Konrad, I think there has been some misunderstanding. We do have push notifications in all plans and the normal push notifications are powered by Plobal Apps itself. The Pushowl notifications you are referring to is an integration we provide to seamlessly trigger web push notifications for your store, if you already use Pushowl that is. Also to make the logo bigger you just have to ask our support team and they will get it done immediately for you. You can check apps like Ravin, Dimlaj, Far Ocean etc. for the same. We also have the highest number of features and integrations amongst all mobile app developers on the Shopify App Store and are an official Shopify Plus partner as well. I hope this helps. Happy to get on a call and give you a demo of the entire platform.

Zanomy

Very helpful team. App has the best features compared to competitors. I recommend this app to everyone!

Hi Muhanad,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're so excited to hear our team was able to help and you're enjoying using Plobal Apps.

True Vintage

5 stars, great product and an amazing team to work with. Everyone at Plobal is really helpful, highly recommended

Hi Rory,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're so excited to hear our team was able to hit the mark and you're enjoying using experience with us.