Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

From $299/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 2, 2020

This app works seamlessly. I have been searching for a way to convert my Shopify store into an app without duplicating information or custom developing. Finally we found it in this app. The support team is extremely nice and very knowledgeable, not only they provide excellent support, but they will also encourage and guide you to get the most out of the vast functionalities that their platform provides to truly help you improve and grow your business.

Andre Badi
Mexico
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 23, 2020

We recently launched our store through the Plobal Apps platform and it has exceeded our expectations. thanks team for the support

LACES STORE
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 6, 2020

The customer service they provide from Sumant and Yuvi are awesome, they give us the full support to publish our apps as soon as we have with all features we asked them.. We're looking for go more forward with them.

متجر باندا
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 6, 2020

Incredible with every aspect from the customer service provided from Sumant & Garima with set up to the functionality the app provides!

Father Sons
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 28, 2020

The Support I've got is really great especially from Mr. Sumant and I appreciate the easy experience with Plobal. Thanks.

FRAccessories
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 23, 2020

Easy and simple do it yourself dashboard. Great and proactive customer service. Would definitely recommend it.

Byogi
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 23, 2020

Easy to use DIY dashboard teamed up with proactive customer service fulfills all our requirements. Would definitely recommend it.

Fugazee
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 22, 2020

Helpful and efficient team, always available to help. The application works very well and met all my expectations. I recommend.

EMIGÊ.it
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 22, 2020

It's a very straight-forward application and the support team is very responsive. Thanks Amit and Yuvraj!

Fresqa
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 20, 2020

Super easy to get started. Helpful and efficient team. They walked me through the entire process and helped my business go live on the app stores.

Fresh Aisle