Reviews (2,574)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective SEO tools that enhance website traffic and search rankings. They highlight the exceptional customer support, especially from team members like Mike and Libby, and value the educational resources provided. Features such as error highlighting, dynamic SEO content, and structured data support are well-received, with regular updates adding to the app's effectiveness. Many merchants report significant improvements in their websites' visibility on search engines, leading to increased traffic and sales, making this app highly recommended for boosting SEO efforts.

October 23, 2020

Excellent application, amazing customer service! Super helpful and probably the best SEO app on the Shop

Knockout Watches
June 30, 2020

Fantastic App I would highly recommend anyone to check this out! Super easy to setup and the support team are incredible

Two Thirds Irish
Ireland
May 18, 2020

Awesome service as always, they really know what they are doing. Would highly recommend for any business that wants to start organically ranking online.

stndowt.com
New Zealand
March 23, 2021

This app is amazing. The support team went above and beyond to work with and help me out. I generally do not write reviews but after this experience, I had to let someone know. Definitely recommend this app!

FestiveGreetings
January 22, 2022

It's SEO for beginners which is great since I have no idea what I am doing and this guides me all the way.

beefinthecity
Plug in Useful replied January 23, 2022

Thank you so much, Nataly, for the 5-star review!

If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us!

November 21, 2021

Helped me update my SEO to be better recognized by Google. Showing me the areas in which need the most improvement.

L.A.B Oils
Plug in Useful replied November 22, 2021

Dear Tanniesha,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

December 21, 2021

SEO Onboarding process is second to none. Incredibly fast to reply. The feedback you get is incredibly valuable. 10/10

Yoddha Mind
Ireland
Plug in Useful replied December 21, 2021

Dear Dawid,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Plug in SEO! We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! Please see us again if there is anything else you need!