Plug In SEO , 2,568 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive website analysis and SEO solutions. It's praised for its dynamic SEO content tool that enhances site speed, search rankings, and traffic. Many commend the customer support for their promptness, detailed feedback, and educational approach, often providing extra resources to understand the recommended fixes.

August 20, 2016

Great app with lots Of informations. What I like for my gallery of French contemporary art with lots of images of painting, is info about speed. Less cool links to money solutions. Check speed to upload paintings on Galerie TACT tableaux abstraits http://www.galerietact.com/collections/paysage-abstrait/products/3903-peinture-abstraite-bleu-gris-tableau-paysage-marin

Galerie Art Contemporain
France
Almost 7 years using the app
March 14, 2018

Works fine for an individual page but I'm hardly gonna paste in the 500+ urls on my site one by one - who has time for that. I'm looking for a website crawler that will go through each url automatically and find errors.

Weftshop
Over 5 years using the app
Edited April 11, 2021

I have not seen any traffic or change in the two months I have used this apps, and for this reason, I'm removing this app.

Kimbeau
Almost 3 years using the app
November 19, 2018

The app passed our page speed test, when the actual Google test gave us a very low score of just 28%, so not a very accurate test! And any help with SEO issues costs between $180-$480. Will look for another solution.

XBODY UK
Over 2 years using the app
June 10, 2015

Very good support from Plug In SEO, however have not seen any spike in people coming to my page. In other words, there was NO return on this investment for my business. If I had to do it over again, I would have contacted someone else to assist me with this.

Susan Jane
About 1 year using the app
September 28, 2016

The app tells me to set h1 for my titles, even if that was allready done.

Ohnoooooo
Germany
11 months using the app
February 18, 2020

I install this app in december 2019 , good for seo issues but very bad for rich snippets .All my product are with avertissement in the search console due to product model utilisation and review /rating .I ask to the support , they tell it is due to a google algo .we are in february 2020 , no support answer , no issues , and my serp position goes down .i think there are another application good

PEPERE SHOP
France
5 months using the app
Edited April 9, 2021

I used this app to do x , I like how it does y, I wish it can do more z. there will be a time when Shopify will introduce strict rules to become Shopify expert.

BeoHarvest
4 months using the app
March 16, 2018

I haven't really begun using the app, but when you would like to them to help with SEO, there are hidden fees. And the package prices are pretty pricey if you are a starter store.

Sirenswimwear
3 months using the app
November 17, 2020

I didn't know how to implement the advice. I know I need keywords and blog posts but it did nothing to help me write them.

TANTRUM
3 months using the app
Plug in Useful replied November 17, 2020

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

It sounds like you might be looking for more a 'done for you' solution. We offer one-off fix packages where an expert will go in and fix SEO problems. You will give our expert some guidance but they'll be doing the coding/writing for you: https://www.blimpon.com/pages/compare-seo-fix-packages

A lot of customers start out with Plug in SEO Plus and then purchase one-off fix packages if they need more help in specific areas.

Best,