Plug In SEO , 2,564 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its dynamic SEO content feature that simplifies SEO management. It offers clear, actionable SEO improvement recommendations and is effective in identifying and fixing SEO issues. Many found it useful in enhancing Google Search rankings and managing SEO across multiple pages. The support team is praised for their prompt responses, professionalism, and SEO knowledge. Additional services like SEO checks and fixes are also well-received. Suitable for both beginners and experienced merchants, this app is known for its ease of use and quick results.

October 30, 2014

Great Customer Service and product, thanks Daniel and SEO plugin!

Idioma Limited | See The World - Speak The Language
Over 7 years using the app
August 25, 2015

The app seems good. I like the descriptions of how to fix things which is good. I'll use it occassionally just to ensure things are good with my site.

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs
Almost 7 years using the app
September 27, 2013

Great app to get a quick easy review of what is done well and what needs fixing. I was able to fix the minor issues but Daniel gave me some explanations and tips to get there. Did not try to push on a package if not necessary. I appreciated that.

MyFrenchWay
About 6 years using the app
February 8, 2014

Easy to use and understand results. I'd like to see more recommendations to help boost SEO vs just make sure it is set up properly

deJardim
About 5 years using the app
March 20, 2015

This is a really good APP to use. I'm still a novice when it comes to CSS and SEO so I upgraded to a couple of the premium packages. Daniel, Luke, Fabio and everyone else at PluginSEO were very helpful and quickly responded to my questions. There were a couple of issues but there were minor and quickly solved. I would give the APP a 5* rating but although I can already see an improvement, the work has not been done for a long enough period of time for me to fully analyze.

JenSan Home and Body
Almost 5 years using the app
April 8, 2017

It gives you the info you need to fix any seo problems

Racerc
Greece
Over 8 years using the app
April 19, 2017

Clearly identifies issues & fixes.

Unfortunately a lot of the fixes are only actionable if you don't mind messing around with HTML - which I don't think is what people generally choose Shopify for!

Bound 21
Almost 8 years using the app
July 21, 2019

Seems to work great! Very Happy with the services that are offered and easy to use layout makes this a great plug in.

vaporadestore
Over 7 years using the app
March 6, 2015

Good application. It will rule out basic SEO issues and suggest the solution.

Hollow Leg Store
Over 3 years using the app
September 20, 2016

I think if you know coding it worths, but if you don't it costs a bunch of money paying this guys, anyway, nice analisys

Ameyalli