Reviews (2,574)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for improving SEO practices, praising its detailed website analysis and clear, actionable recommendations. It's particularly useful for managing SEO on numerous pages. The customer support team is noted for their prompt, thorough responses and educational approach, providing valuable SEO insights without sales pressure. The app identifies problems for free but charges for fixes, which merchants find reasonable. It's seen as a crucial tool for boosting website traffic and search rankings.

April 19, 2017

Clearly identifies issues & fixes.

Unfortunately a lot of the fixes are only actionable if you don't mind messing around with HTML - which I don't think is what people generally choose Shopify for!

Bound 21
Almost 8 years using the app
July 21, 2019

Seems to work great! Very Happy with the services that are offered and easy to use layout makes this a great plug in.

vaporadestore
Over 7 years using the app
September 21, 2016

You guys are great! I have been using it for just a short time and already am seeing results.

Vandalia Glassworks
Over 7 years using the app
August 26, 2019

Looking forward to seeing some results on our Basic SEO fixes. More visitors and traffic thru our online store!

taylor ray decor
Over 6 years using the app
September 27, 2013

Great app to get a quick easy review of what is done well and what needs fixing. I was able to fix the minor issues but Daniel gave me some explanations and tips to get there. Did not try to push on a package if not necessary. I appreciated that.

MyFrenchWay
About 6 years using the app
July 4, 2017

So far so good. Will give 5 star if they are able to highlight all the important SEO fix for my website

Mbsg
Singapore
Almost 6 years using the app
October 16, 2016

Useful basic SEO improvement app!

The Timekeeper
Almost 6 years using the app
September 27, 2016

Great tool to boost your store. I recommend!

U Dress Me
Portugal
Over 5 years using the app
October 26, 2016

Very useful tool. Quick and simple to use.

Time 2 Be Me
About 5 years using the app
March 20, 2015

This is a really good APP to use. I'm still a novice when it comes to CSS and SEO so I upgraded to a couple of the premium packages. Daniel, Luke, Fabio and everyone else at PluginSEO were very helpful and quickly responded to my questions. There were a couple of issues but there were minor and quickly solved. I would give the APP a 5* rating but although I can already see an improvement, the work has not been done for a long enough period of time for me to fully analyze.

JenSan Home and Body