Reviews (2,574)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for improving SEO practices, praising its detailed website analysis and clear, actionable recommendations. It's particularly useful for managing SEO on numerous pages. The customer support team is noted for their prompt, thorough responses and educational approach, providing valuable SEO insights without sales pressure. The app identifies problems for free but charges for fixes, which merchants find reasonable. It's seen as a crucial tool for boosting website traffic and search rankings.

March 4, 2021

Have used this app for while. So far so good. Quick and efficient support. Will be looking at using one of their full packages for our site.

Bee Mercy
Over 6 years using the app
October 17, 2016

helped my ranking, thank you. I will continue to use the plug in.

Elixir Apothecary
August 2, 2013

Daniel was awesome to work with he provided excellent customer service every step of the way!
I would highly recommend Plugin SEO.

anikabeauty.com
October 7, 2016

Easy to use, detailed instructions on how to fix

Optic Nerve
June 1, 2016

Nice, I am glad to have this on my shop and that it is so available!

Eupterrae
January 9, 2018

Thank you Luke! Super responsive, and really helpful in explaining the changes along the way. I am not an expert in this field and am so grateful for the changes he made!

Toki Mats
May 15, 2022

I used this app because I am a newbie to SEO, it had great tips and good guidance. I recommend it if you are looking for a turnkey solution. Very happy I am using this App

Lady Shade Sun Care
Plug in Useful replied May 15, 2022

Hi there,

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Plug in SEO. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!

Best,
PIU Team

October 16, 2016

Very informative and helpful - easy to use!

Bon Tampons
New Zealand
August 11, 2016

I love this app. As a one-man shop it saves me TONS of time by automating things I was doing manually, plus at same time improves the structured data(well everything) pulled by google. I especially appreciated working with Dan Sim who not only reviewed and fixed all the intall changes I hadmade in my theme, but he made improvements and gave me tips which even further will help my SEO. Great communicator and did a thorough, professional job , in understandable terms for me a DIYer with limited coding skills. I will run with this appfor a few months and see how our SERPs are. I'll come back here with results of these chagnes. Thanks Dan!

Yokodana Kimono
Edited September 16, 2018

It's good. It's free. Anything to help with your SEO is surely a good thing?!!! Obviously you will always need to remember to work on your fresh content, tags, image naming etc.

Rainbows and Clover