Plug In SEO , 2,564 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its dynamic SEO content features that save time and effort. It's praised for providing clear, actionable SEO improvement recommendations and identifying and fixing SEO issues. The support team is appreciated for their quick responses and effective problem-solving. The app offers a free version for detailed e-commerce store analysis and a premium service that boosts SEO and website traffic. It's easy to install, use, and provides regular SEO performance updates. The team behind the app is commended for their professionalism and understanding of different business needs.

March 4, 2021

Have used this app for while. So far so good. Quick and efficient support. Will be looking at using one of their full packages for our site.

Bee Mercy
Over 6 years using the app
June 27, 2013

We are the app since day one, but never cared much for the errors that their checklist was giving us thinking they weren't relevant until google webmaster tool gave the same SEO error alerts.
And also I tried to fix them myself... huge mistake, learn to know your limitations.

So we got the complete package, and we are really happy.
The site loads a lot faster, and all the errors that google webmaster tool and bing webmaster tool were giving are gone.

Also, they were fast to work on the site, fast to answer our questions and really patient with our requests.

A must have app

Lucky Bastërds
Portugal
October 17, 2016

helped my ranking, thank you. I will continue to use the plug in.

Elixir Apothecary
August 2, 2013

Daniel was awesome to work with he provided excellent customer service every step of the way!
I would highly recommend Plugin SEO.

anikabeauty.com
October 7, 2016

Easy to use, detailed instructions on how to fix

Optic Nerve
June 1, 2016

Nice, I am glad to have this on my shop and that it is so available!

Eupterrae
November 25, 2013

Great app , the guys are really knowledgeable and go out of their way to give you the results you want.

Cadshop.com.au
May 15, 2022

I used this app because I am a newbie to SEO, it had great tips and good guidance. I recommend it if you are looking for a turnkey solution. Very happy I am using this App

Lady Shade Sun Care
Plug in Useful replied May 15, 2022

Hi there,

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Plug in SEO. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!

Best,
PIU Team

October 16, 2016

Very informative and helpful - easy to use!

Bon Tampons
New Zealand
August 11, 2016

I love this app. As a one-man shop it saves me TONS of time by automating things I was doing manually, plus at same time improves the structured data(well everything) pulled by google. I especially appreciated working with Dan Sim who not only reviewed and fixed all the intall changes I hadmade in my theme, but he made improvements and gave me tips which even further will help my SEO. Great communicator and did a thorough, professional job , in understandable terms for me a DIYer with limited coding skills. I will run with this appfor a few months and see how our SERPs are. I'll come back here with results of these chagnes. Thanks Dan!

Yokodana Kimono