Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 2026 reviews

Brilliantwigs

I used this app to help me do seo.I really like how it does seo.It would be nice if did seo better .

January 13, 2022

Hi there!

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

2WP International

This app is great, they've helped with so many things and I've only had it for a couple of hours. Their response time is great and their so helpful and friendly.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your business and feedback, Kathleen! Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Top Drawer Secrets

I hired an expert for SEO issues I was encountering, the service has been fabulous including a visual report and I intend on continuing to use this app and an expert for further assistance. Great Job and Thanks

January 10, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We enjoyed working on your shop and are happy you're satisfied with the results so far! We are looking forward to continuing to work with you.

Smiles Per Gallon Co

It's nice that it takes care of SEO for me. I did not know much before this app and it is helping me understand it better. Would want it to be easier to navigate.

January 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback here!

We are constantly working to improve our app and will aim to improve your navigation experience.

All the best!

Glow To Grow

Great app and better customer service. They have been attentive and helped me fix all of the errors from my initial site. Looking forward to seeing how this will improve my traffic. Would definitely recommend for someone who is just starting out with limited knowledge of how SEO works. Thank you!

January 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review! We here at Plug In SEO are always happy to help eCommerce business owners grow their traffic.

Reach out any time you have questions!

Sincerely,

The Beet Health Hub

I used this app to teach me more about SEO management and how to properly run this face of ecommerce.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you are finding the app and our tutorials helpful so far.

souqalif

i highly recommend it to all, very friendly customer support, she fixed my issues very quickly. Setup is easy and looking forward to seeing some results. Thank you guys for this tool! thanks

January 5, 2022

Thanks so much for this great review! We are always happy to help.

Keep up the great work on Souqalif!

Ourxant

I just have used this app, exploring the options and ways for improve my page SEO, ay this momento all OK. hope to refresh the review soon.

January 3, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your business and feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Sanggol

This app is amazing! Step by step instructions tio improve my site was exactly what i needed and this app has given me all of the information I needed and I am still on the free trial. I have to give a big shout out to Libby, She has been amazing and incredibly responsive even when i asked stupid questions!. I am definitely upgrading to the paid app. Thank you so much. Can't wait for the improvement in sales!

January 1, 2022

Hi Ron,

We are thrilled you had a great experience with us and we always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say and super glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words!

Nora's Mess

The team here is very thorough. They helped me a lot. Very polite. Gave me slides and diagrams and things I didn't understand to show me what my store needed. Will use again.

December 30, 2021

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job!

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities, or suggestions.

Thank you again for the positive review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 202 203