Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

No Basic Bich

I just trying it to test google ranking of this web store for ladies under garments in UK community.

Knockout Watches

Excellent application, amazing customer service! Super helpful and probably the best SEO app on the Shop

Discount E-Nails

Very helpful and they assisted me in all my questions for free! My website is already appearing better in Google search results after a few days!

HelloSnus.de

This app seems to drive real value to your store. Its definitely a SEO boost... highly recommended...

Catchy

This app is extremely useful in fixing SEO issues and broken links.A must for anyone looking to optimize their store.

October 19, 2020

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.
So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Vari&Co.

customer service agent-LIBBY YU gave me the best service by replying all my emails and helping me install this app. And also very helpful answering all my questions

Fat Bike Asinine

The folks over at Plug In SEO are amazing so far. I'm still on the trial and we have already fixed almost everything that the Shopify template messed up making it impossible for Google to find us because of technical nerd stuff. This app is a rockstar! Thanks Aiza and Libby!

myCigara

Very Supportive Team, Only trialled for a week but looks technically good. Only results will show in coming months but positive customer service and Aiza is a great asset to that team.

Café de America

I have gotten all of my products up to snuff with this plug-in. It's simple and the tools let me know what I'm doing wrong. Overall, simply using this and striving to achieve the highest SEO ratings have given my product pages a really professional feel to them.

Safely Secured

Very easy to use to fix up all the errors. Still a bit i dont understand, but im looking forward to working with the Plug in team to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 183 184