Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

SilverTide925

awesome app! i had no idea i had so many stuff to fix! i have a bit knowledge in SEO but i just found out it is not near enough.
the apps does everything for you!
in the future if my revenue improves i will definitely hire someone!

Milgo Awad

wow Libby you are brilliant. Libby was quick and helped me with everything. made the right decision to join this app as we are off to a great start. Just joined the app and things are already on track. they even provide useful information on how to improve your SEO as a beginner this is very useful.

Cosy Bear

I am new to SEO and I do not really know what I am doing but this app help you step by step to write your description. They have this questions in each box which gives you an idea of what you should write/do. I tried 2 different apps before so so far I am very impressed with this one. At least I am understanding what I am doing

Whiskers Nation

I used this app to help me fix some breadcrumbs issues, in addition to some other Google search console issues. Libby from Plug in teams contacted me shortly and fixed my mentioned issues within few hours. He was highly responsive and provided me with invaluable information related to enhancing my SEO ranking. Moreover, he added some keywords for me as a future reference. Thank you and will keep this application

GRIZZLYMAN.UK

I have just started the app, and so far, so easy to use. I hope everything that I have spent will return to me *100 times more to my account.

CAMPO DI FIORE

Just new installation, but I had a question and Libby will solved in a short time. The Plug in SEO Team will install the necessary code in my shop and they will recommend to me some interesting thing to change in order to improve my SEO.
Highly recommended.

Qstomize.com

Great service and did everything as promised. One of the better apps in Shopify. Recommended! A must if you mkcd seo traffic!

BHNDTHEBRND

Really happy with Plug in SEO. The support is great, quick responses, and provide a lot of information regarding ways to improve SEO. Thank you!

DeskTheme

It's a good app to help me fix seo error,someone like me is fresh on SEO,It could help and slove the problem

Buzzbee

Great fast to use App that highlights all the primary elements that you need for SEO. Also the team appears to be continuously working on the app bringing in more features which will be helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 188 189