Reviews (2,572)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for improving SEO practices, praising its detailed website analysis and clear, actionable recommendations. It's particularly useful for managing SEO on numerous pages. The customer support team is noted for their prompt, thorough responses and educational approach, providing valuable SEO insights without sales pressure. The app identifies problems for free but charges for fixes, which merchants find reasonable. It's seen as a crucial tool for boosting website traffic and search rankings.

March 12, 2013

It is wonderful app and very friendly staff. I've never thought no one would ever contact me from an app. It was such a pleasure dealing with Daniel from Plug in SEO. They really work with you and your site. I paid ten times more for much less work. 2 thumps up.

Jeff Yilmaz from www.yourmobilesupplies.com

Yourmobilesupply
March 8, 2013

Great app - best part is they tell how to fix the problems for free - but if you pay a small fee they will not only fix the problems mentioned but also a few other key areas

The Camping Outlet
May 18, 2020

Awesome service as always, they really know what they are doing. Would highly recommend for any business that wants to start organically ranking online.

stndowt.com
New Zealand
June 30, 2020

Fantastic App I would highly recommend anyone to check this out! Super easy to setup and the support team are incredible

Two Thirds Irish
Ireland
October 23, 2020

Excellent application, amazing customer service! Super helpful and probably the best SEO app on the Shop

Knockout Watches
December 21, 2021

SEO Onboarding process is second to none. Incredibly fast to reply. The feedback you get is incredibly valuable. 10/10

Yoddha Mind
Ireland
Plug in Useful replied December 21, 2021

Dear Dawid,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Plug in SEO! We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! Please see us again if there is anything else you need!

November 21, 2021

Helped me update my SEO to be better recognized by Google. Showing me the areas in which need the most improvement.

L.A.B Oils
Plug in Useful replied November 22, 2021

Dear Tanniesha,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

January 22, 2022

It's SEO for beginners which is great since I have no idea what I am doing and this guides me all the way.

beefinthecity
Plug in Useful replied January 23, 2022

Thank you so much, Nataly, for the 5-star review!

If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us!

March 23, 2021

This app is amazing. The support team went above and beyond to work with and help me out. I generally do not write reviews but after this experience, I had to let someone know. Definitely recommend this app!

FestiveGreetings
February 22, 2017

This app really helped my get the most out of my site's SEO

Gamergy