Plug In SEO , 2,572 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for improving SEO practices, praising its detailed website analysis and clear, actionable recommendations. It's particularly useful for managing SEO on numerous pages. The customer support team is noted for their prompt, thorough responses and educational approach, providing valuable SEO insights without sales pressure. The app identifies problems for free but charges for fixes, which merchants find reasonable. It's seen as a crucial tool for boosting website traffic and search rankings.

February 8, 2023

This is a great company with very knowledgeable folks. I was impress with their responses. Well written and was to understand. Great and kind response. Sometimes accompanying with videos. I learned quite a bit about SEO from my few communications.

Herbal Lodge
Over 8 years using the app
Plug in Useful replied February 8, 2023

Hi Nathan,

We’re so grateful that you took the time out of your day to share your feedback with us.

Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!

Cordially, PIU Team

December 27, 2016

Great little app. It tells me when there are things that should really be fixed. In all honesty, when I fix them my sales actually do spike upward. I would definitely recommend.

Work Boot World
Over 8 years using the app
Edited October 19, 2020

I've actually had this app for a while now but hadn't paid that much attention to it. Oops. But, lately, my focus is a lot more SEO and I looked at all the features of the app. I ended signing up for the upgraded version and the team at Plug in SEO have been amazing. I primarily blog for my work and do so on Shopify. While Wordpress has Yoast, I would say that the equivalent for Shopify is Plug in SEO. Highly recommend this app. You can check out my site at gisellebaumet dot com

Giselle Baumet
About 8 years using the app
March 13, 2017

Love these guys! Super helpful and dramatic results!
Thank YOU !

Mystic Moon Shop Inc
December 3, 2021

The tool and service have been very good. We are able to quickly identify and correct issues that affect the quality of our SEO.

Altru Apparel
Plug in Useful replied December 3, 2021

Thanks so much for that great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share it here with other Shopify merchants.

Wishing you all the best!

Plug In SEO Support

April 10, 2013

Daniel & the other fixers at PlugInSEO were great. They gave me great advice & fixed my SEO issues in a prompt manner. Very easy to communicate with. For me, SEO is something I don't understand. Daniel made it very easy to understand what needed to be done & how it should be approached so the appropriate fixes could be made. Job well done!

1King worship wear | Christian T-shirts
February 25, 2016

This has been a handy little tool for my shop!

Hyper Fitness
October 6, 2016

Seems to work well for www.meddyteddy.com and it has been improving our rankings

Meddy Teddy
September 29, 2016

Can never go wrong with a free app! Points out issues that you might not be aware of and offers suggestions / solutions for addressing the issues.

One Fur All
Over 7 years using the app
December 16, 2021

easy to set up, step by step...so far, good. i know this is going to improve my traffic. Excited to see what happens. I will update when I begin to see results. I debated which seo app to add, so far this is easy.

Favors Today
Over 7 years using the app
Plug in Useful replied December 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are glad you've chosen Plug In SEO for your online store.

Our support staff is always available to help you with the fix instructions or any other questions you may have.

Janice