PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals | Reviews

by GoAffPro

Rewards and Referrals. Refer friends - Earn Points

Nutrify

Best App ever! Easier to use and it's totally free! Would love to see more features developed in the future.

Shop3D.ca

We just launched our points program using this app. I chose this app because it allows for custom rewards and lets you set your cost per point. So far it seems like a great lightweight solution, with some customization options (icons, emails, text). Setup was easy and the launching went smoothly. I would like to see the option to add a "more info" link in the widget so we can direct people to our rewards landing page.

Cozy Mitts by Lorraine

My customers like this feature, it has worked reasonably well so far. Easy to set up, easy to change. I would love a slightly larger widget.

maxzol

The best amazing app I have checked full of apps this is the best, full of people signing up for my store just thanks to this app highly recommend downloading it does the job

Lillymo

I found that it was easy to set up and use. Now to see if it works and attracts customers to the website.

crbncncpt

A really great app, with this you can really implement everything and retain your customers in the long term. I can't believe that this app is free. You have done a good job!

naibeautyxo

I can not believe this app is free! I love it so much ! God bless whoever made this app... I love it so much makes my store feel way more connected to the customers

GREZIA

Created a problem with theme liquid.No body answer from Support!do not install.Terrible application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WunderRein

I installed this app to help me connect better to my customers. However the badge doesn't show on my page. Asked for help 5 times, but no answer after 3 Weeks. Really poor support.

Millie's Club

It's great. I just wish that I could send out reminders to customers about how far they are from their rewards goal and what they can get with those points.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6