PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

Developer
GoAffPro
3.8
August 30, 2022

App works for a little while and stops working. Reached out for help and got none. I have angry customers now that can't see or use points. Do NOT download this app.

My Sublimation Superstore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 3, 2021

Best App ever! Easier to use and it's totally free! Would love to see more features developed in the future.

Nutrify
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 28, 2021

We just launched our points program using this app. I chose this app because it allows for custom rewards and lets you set your cost per point. So far it seems like a great lightweight solution, with some customization options (icons, emails, text). Setup was easy and the launching went smoothly. I would like to see the option to add a "more info" link in the widget so we can direct people to our rewards landing page.

Shop3D.ca
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
September 8, 2021

My customers like this feature, it has worked reasonably well so far. Easy to set up, easy to change. I would love a slightly larger widget.

Cozy Mitts by Lorraine
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 16, 2021

The best amazing app I have checked full of apps this is the best, full of people signing up for my store just thanks to this app highly recommend downloading it does the job

maxzol