PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

by GoAffPro

Rewards and Referrals. Refer friends - Earn Points

smartzonekw

thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support

T Labell Boutique

I am just beginning to use this app, but, so far, I'm loving it! Keep up the good work, guys. Please keep improving!

qimiwigs

As a free membership system application, I think it is very good. Very easy to use, the background recording function is also very complete, and the technical team supports fast.

Inuguni

I really like the app and wanted to give 5 star. Unfortunately, the customer support is non-existant. There is no chat feature in the app and sending tickets via contact us function is no good too. I sent an email enquiry 4 days ago (and again this morning) but haven't heard any response from them. Update: Still no response from their email but finally gotten a response from their facebook operator even though they said fb is not the channel that handles queries for this app.

Ancero

A very helpful application for my shop and marketing. i really enjoy using this application. Thank you so much for this.

Inner Charm Yoga

There are 12 apps active on my website (and I've probably checked over 30 from the store). This is the BEST one. Thank you so so much! You guys are AMAZING!

Pop Hard Case

I don't normally post review but really love this App, Great job! My only suggestion would be to have a page template similar to the widget to display rewards. I have made a custom page really easily but would be a cool feature in the future. Thank You for sharing this app.

Luminitte

I really like this app, it's so much better than I thought it would be for a free app. I really like the simplicity in configuration and widget visuallity.

Jeff de Bruges Canada

I give 5 stars without hesitation, I have the certain person complaining about the customer service, between us it is a free application, very well done, complete and very stable, good work, thank you for your help in the development of the small business customers

Nojebeauty

Great app ! Could get better but amazing to start. Looking forward to see all the upgrade you planning

September 15, 2020

Hi

We have not heard from you back on what issues you are facing ? Maybe you are not getting our replies. Please check if support@pointskit.com is not blacklisted in your email client

We are not sure what issue you are facing with the app. In the last communication (12 sep) we asked you to tell us about those issues but haven’t heard back from you since

Also, you may cc anujtenani@gmail.com or admin@goaffpro.com so even if there is an issue with one email, I can reply from other email address

Previous 1 3