PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

by GoAffPro

Rewards and Referrals. Refer friends - Earn Points

WunderRein

I installed this app to help me connect better to my customers. However the badge doesn't show on my page. Asked for help 5 times, but no answer after 3 Weeks. Really poor support.

Millie's Club

It's great. I just wish that I could send out reminders to customers about how far they are from their rewards goal and what they can get with those points.

Mamajnr

We just started using this app and it's one of the best apps we have installed/used..... and it's FREE!!

tahj - Try at home Jewelry

Horrible customer service. Although it is easy to install, there are some questions I have, I've reached out multiple times over the month and no response whatsoever. So disappointed

AllNatura Club

La app es genial, para ser una versión 100% gratuita cumple con lo ofrecido, no le pongo las 5 estrellas aun porque si falta mejorar muchas cosas, tengo varias ideas, pero me limita mucho que solo sea en ingles. Hay un par de errores que se deben corregir, pero no afecta el desempeño o el propósito de su creación, en resumen, es genial, justo lo que nuestra tienda necesita en este momento. Gracias.

Botanic Pretti5 - Japanese Clean Beauty

There are no responses after I sent an email for technical support since 27/1.
I would like to clarify more a bit on the game rule. I will re-rank the star after I got my solution.

Mundus Skincare

I have contacted the customer service many times without any responses. Although the app is easy to set up, it's unclear to me how certain features work, so some help would have been appreciated. But nothing came back unfortunately.

Care Me USA

Worst support team. Never replied to email queries in time. Still lots of bug in the app. Reached out to them several times but very unprofessional in handing customer issues

Zelux Apparel

I have an issue with customers redeeming their rewards once they hit the target goal as it disappears from the 'Your Rewards' section. I've sent an email through over a month ago with no response. This app is great and easy to set up but unfortunately facing this issue.. please help.

1Eatz

Easy setup, however, when I did reach out for support, I never heard back from anyone. It's been 2 days and I have to un-install and replace with another app due to a critical issue - None of my customers are able to redeem any of the rewards points.

Previous 1 3 4 5