PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
April 5, 2021

It's great. I just wish that I could send out reminders to customers about how far they are from their rewards goal and what they can get with those points.

Millie's Club
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 16, 2021

We just started using this app and it's one of the best apps we have installed/used..... and it's FREE!!

Mamajnr
March 15, 2021

Horrible customer service. Although it is easy to install, there are some questions I have, I've reached out multiple times over the month and no response whatsoever. So disappointed

tahj - Try at home Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 18, 2021

La app es genial, para ser una versión 100% gratuita cumple con lo ofrecido, no le pongo las 5 estrellas aun porque si falta mejorar muchas cosas, tengo varias ideas, pero me limita mucho que solo sea en ingles. Hay un par de errores que se deben corregir, pero no afecta el desempeño o el propósito de su creación, en resumen, es genial, justo lo que nuestra tienda necesita en este momento. Gracias.

AllNatura Club
Mexico
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 4, 2021

There are no responses after I sent an email for technical support since 27/1.
I would like to clarify more a bit on the game rule. I will re-rank the star after I got my solution.

Botanic Pretti5 - Japanese Clean Beauty
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 4, 2021

I have contacted the customer service many times without any responses. Although the app is easy to set up, it's unclear to me how certain features work, so some help would have been appreciated. But nothing came back unfortunately.

Mundus Skincare
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 days
December 9, 2020

Worst support team. Never replied to email queries in time. Still lots of bug in the app. Reached out to them several times but very unprofessional in handing customer issues

Care Me USA
December 8, 2020

I have an issue with customers redeeming their rewards once they hit the target goal as it disappears from the 'Your Rewards' section. I've sent an email through over a month ago with no response. This app is great and easy to set up but unfortunately facing this issue.. please help.

Zelux Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited May 7, 2021

Easy setup, however, when I did reach out for support, I never heard back from anyone. It's been 2 days and I have to un-install and replace with another app due to a critical issue - None of my customers are able to redeem any of the rewards points.

1Eatz
November 22, 2020

I've set up the rewards and I hope it does the job. The app has acted fine so far. Easy to set up and use.

Creatures Unique