PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
November 17, 2020

Best free apps ever! I have been looking for a referral app to use for my customers but this is free??? Customer support was on point too. I have no idea what other's people problem but it is a solid 5/5 stars for me.

Haly Design
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 16, 2020

Launched app 3 days ago and although signups are slow to come in the dashboard is very ez to navigate. Set up was challenging at times but really enjoyed the detail the creators put into this. Would love to talk to someone about adding a task outside of what is available.

Hot Chocolate Online Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 16, 2020

The app was fine but now has a technical fault and I have been trying to contact support for over a week with no response...

Gallery Wallrus
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 11, 2020

Customer service non existent, Would love to be able to create a separate page for the dashboard instead of just having the floating widget. The only reason for the 1 star is so they see my question. Is it possible to have a page instead of the floating widget like your affiliate stuff? ..............................Its a great app, really easy to set up, it seems to be working well and cant really blame them for not answering emails as its free.

Lowgravityclimbing
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 6, 2020

This app has a lot of features that you can't believe is free. And above all, it is light app.
But I don't understand why they don't care about this app. I am willing to use this app even if it adds a few more features(Differential additional discount by tier, panel in page) and then switches to a paid plan.

kokoakorea
South Korea
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 31, 2020

Great to start with! Easy installation. I quickly set it up in 5 minutes with all customizations. Thanks!

Jasel Jewelry
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 20, 2020

thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support thanks for support

smartzonekw
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 17, 2020

I am just beginning to use this app, but, so far, I'm loving it! Keep up the good work, guys. Please keep improving!

T Labell Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited October 14, 2020

As a free membership system application, I think it is very good. Very easy to use, the background recording function is also very complete, and the technical team supports fast.

qimiwigs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited October 11, 2020

I really like the app and wanted to give 5 star. Unfortunately, the customer support is non-existant. There is no chat feature in the app and sending tickets via contact us function is no good too. I sent an email enquiry 4 days ago (and again this morning) but haven't heard any response from them. Update: Still no response from their email but finally gotten a response from their facebook operator even though they said fb is not the channel that handles queries for this app.

Inuguni