3.8
November 16, 2020

Launched app 3 days ago and although signups are slow to come in the dashboard is very ez to navigate. Set up was challenging at times but really enjoyed the detail the creators put into this. Would love to talk to someone about adding a task outside of what is available.

Hot Chocolate Online Store
Over 1 year using the app
July 12, 2020

Worked great right out of the gate. I wish they had more options for customers to earn points like Facebook Review, Google Review and Product Review. With that it would be the perfect app.

Cruisin Communications
28 days using the app
Edited November 11, 2020

Customer service non existent, Would love to be able to create a separate page for the dashboard instead of just having the floating widget. The only reason for the 1 star is so they see my question. Is it possible to have a page instead of the floating widget like your affiliate stuff? ..............................Its a great app, really easy to set up, it seems to be working well and cant really blame them for not answering emails as its free.

Lowgravityclimbing
8 months using the app
October 17, 2020

I am just beginning to use this app, but, so far, I'm loving it! Keep up the good work, guys. Please keep improving!

T Labell Boutique
10 months using the app
Edited October 11, 2020

I really like the app and wanted to give 5 star. Unfortunately, the customer support is non-existant. There is no chat feature in the app and sending tickets via contact us function is no good too. I sent an email enquiry 4 days ago (and again this morning) but haven't heard any response from them. Update: Still no response from their email but finally gotten a response from their facebook operator even though they said fb is not the channel that handles queries for this app.

Inuguni
Singapore
About 1 year using the app
Edited May 7, 2021

Easy setup, however, when I did reach out for support, I never heard back from anyone. It's been 2 days and I have to un-install and replace with another app due to a critical issue - None of my customers are able to redeem any of the rewards points.

1Eatz
November 17, 2020

Best free apps ever! I have been looking for a referral app to use for my customers but this is free??? Customer support was on point too. I have no idea what other's people problem but it is a solid 5/5 stars for me.

Haly Design
New Zealand
13 days using the app
February 4, 2021

There are no responses after I sent an email for technical support since 27/1.
I would like to clarify more a bit on the game rule. I will re-rank the star after I got my solution.

Botanic Pretti5 - Japanese Clean Beauty
Hong Kong SAR
7 months using the app
December 9, 2020

Worst support team. Never replied to email queries in time. Still lots of bug in the app. Reached out to them several times but very unprofessional in handing customer issues

Care Me USA
September 11, 2020

I would have give it 5 stars easily but the developer seems to have lost interest in improving the app, i would be glad to even pay some amount monthly as long as they would take this more seriously. The app needs some improvements but for a free app is already really good to start with! It has everything to be one the best rewards app at shopify but for reasons mentioned above it cannot become that. It needs more availability from the developer.

Bem Estar Essencial