PointsKit: Rewards & Referrals

Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
October 4, 2020

A very helpful application for my shop and marketing. i really enjoy using this application. Thank you so much for this.

Ancero
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
September 27, 2020

There are 12 apps active on my website (and I've probably checked over 30 from the store). This is the BEST one. Thank you so so much! You guys are AMAZING!

Inner Charm Yoga
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 19, 2020

I don't normally post review but really love this App, Great job! My only suggestion would be to have a page template similar to the widget to display rewards. I have made a custom page really easily but would be a cool feature in the future. Thank You for sharing this app.

Pop Hard Case
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 18, 2020

I really like this app, it's so much better than I thought it would be for a free app. I really like the simplicity in configuration and widget visuallity.

Luminitte
El Salvador
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 15, 2020

I give 5 stars without hesitation, I have the certain person complaining about the customer service, between us it is a free application, very well done, complete and very stable, good work, thank you for your help in the development of the small business customers

Jeff de Bruges Canada
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
Edited September 25, 2020

Great app ! Could get better but amazing to start. Looking forward to see all the upgrade you planning

Nojebeauty
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
GoAffPro replied September 15, 2020

Hi

We have not heard from you back on what issues you are facing ? Maybe you are not getting our replies. Please check if support@pointskit.com is not blacklisted in your email client

We are not sure what issue you are facing with the app. In the last communication (12 sep) we asked you to tell us about those issues but haven’t heard back from you since

Also, you may cc anujtenani@gmail.com or admin@goaffpro.com so even if there is an issue with one email, I can reply from other email address

September 14, 2020

customer service not available. I was able to reach out on FB messenger who told me to contact them via a different email, I sent the email with my problem and never received a response.

also the discount code that is created for completing a task does not work in the cart.

also when you select share facebook or instagram task etc... when you are taken away from the awards app to facebook you dont actually have to like or share and points are still awarded, actually I received an email telling me I had earned the points before I even logged into my facebook to like and share.

Hydro Lab Bottles
Time spent using app: 1 day
GoAffPro replied September 15, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review. Apologies for missed email. With regards to your queries

For the discount codes issue, are you using any custom checkout system or the standard Shopify checkout ?

For the fb share/like rewards points, not sure if you are aware, but this technique is standard for every loyalty app. There is no way to actually detect if a person has liked or shared the content on Facebook. Facebook does not allow such detection to combat the issue of incentivised likes/shares

Hope this helps. Looking forward to help you in resolving the discount codes issue. You can contact me personally at admin@goaffpro.com

September 11, 2020

I would have give it 5 stars easily but the developer seems to have lost interest in improving the app, i would be glad to even pay some amount monthly as long as they would take this more seriously. The app needs some improvements but for a free app is already really good to start with! It has everything to be one the best rewards app at shopify but for reasons mentioned above it cannot become that. It needs more availability from the developer.

Bem Estar Essencial
Portugal
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 10, 2020

This is a great app! Thanks to the developer for launching this app! I want to send you my most sincere health wishes

Elohim Official Store | Elohim Sportswear, Gym, Workout , Run.
Vietnam
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 27, 2020

I used this app to help me do marketing. I really like how it does it. It would be nice if it did better than i think.

Safe & Sustain