Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

NAP SACK

I love this app! I used it when launching my store and I'm so happy with the way it looks. Definitely recommend!

Koi Knives

Great tool that is very easy to use. Take a look at www.koiknives.com and see what you think. We love it!

Supernatural Hair Company

so far the easiest pop up app I've used. User friendly, it looks professional, and it links to my mail chimp.

Marina Dunbar

love that it's customizable! very effective and helpful with getting email subscribers. works perfectly

Giant Vintage

We've used this app for 4 years and it's the only one we'll ever use. Does exactly what it's supposed to!
Easy and fast to configure also.

Comercial Agropecuaria

This is such an important feature these days while doing Ecommerce and Pop-Up Window does it simple and fun. Great app

Roisebee.com

It's great app thanks and I love the layout and easy to use and I will always use this app so download it

LNBF

Great app! As an organic bamboo viscose clothing brand, new visitors often aren't familiar with the brand or fabric benefits. Great to bring in new visitors to the brand - and later through welcome email introduce ourselves: about ethical & sustainable fashion, eco-conscious textiles, our clothing, etc.. good work!

Sweet P's Pantry

Great for promos and event notifications. Use it regularly to change our our message with the seasons.

NaSaDen

great ! easy to use and the instrument is very clear. You can set by your own without any help. recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82