Pop‑Up Window

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

From $5.95/month. 7-day free trial.
Pop-Up Window featured image

Imaya Beauty

I used this app to help me build a pop up on my website. I really like it because you can create your own design in Canva and upload it.

Idaho Soap Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm no techie! This app was easy to set up and use. I was able to quickly change pop ups to serve my needs and communicate changes to my store hours, etc. during our states quarantine closure.

Uw Mondkapje

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good very clear from the beginning also easy to link with other handy tools.
it integrates very nicely with Shopify as well.

Renis Cardose

Diamond Hair Company

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app has boost my sales!! It helps keep my customers up on current sales without all the extra hassle. Thanks!

The Modern Nordic

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very easy to use and set up. Works seamlessly and can integrate your own designs or choose from some pre made ones. Fast set up and easy to understand instructions.

Rebecca Norman Artisan Jewelry and Leather

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great pop-up service for my site. I can easily adjust any colors, image and messaging I want. It is SO helpful in gathering emails for my mailing list--couldn't live without it. Thank you!

Diynaildeco.com

I use this app with my storefront for staying in touch with customers. Just what I was looking for.

Pelvi Store

Location Australia

pelvi.com have been using Pop-up Window for a few months and it is so easy to use, and great features.

Girls Love CBD

I use this app to help with my business www.girlslovecbd.store. Shopify makes everything so easy! Thanx

My Vpro

Time spent using app About 12 hours

This app has basic popup function, easy to use but less advanced setup such as trigger time, engage method...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85