Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Bombshell Boutique

Great app! Love getting notifications on who signs up. I've only used it a short time but seems to work great so far. My customers have commented on it.

Kiana Beauty

This app is the simplest of all. (We've tried 4). We have had no issues with setup and had a rise in conversions all thanks to the simple and straight forward setup process. We can even see tracking via clicks to measure our KPI's. Highly recommend.

Melt'm Jewelry Design

It is a great, user-friendly application. It was very easy to set-up the pop-up window. It looks extremely professional. I am very satisfied with it.

Awake Awake Coffee

I love the fact it was so easy to use. I had the popup customized and up and running in 15 minutes.

zoe & co

It helped me to set up a pop-up window in seconds. The design is very old-school, but I'm sure they will improve it...:)

MagnaFlow-test

Pop-Up window does exactly what it says it does. Straight-forward pop-ups with the ability to write custom CSS and resize the Pop-Up window without having to code. Thanks for the great app!

Teti Pets

En Teti Pets esta funcionando muy bien y me ayudo a obtener muchos leads. La recomiendo para cualquiera que se la vaya a descargar.

Greenstreet-Vintage

The app is simple and well priced.
No funky messy navigation.
This is what an nice add-on should look like.
I have nothing left to mention.

Full recommendation.

So Plush Boutique

Great........................................................................................................................................................................................... i liked the app

CHERRIE

Works great and easy to use! check our example here shopcherrie.com
It'd be awesome if we could upload gifs in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83