Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Zofie Shoes

Great app to help me easily collect emails and basic info on my customers. Very easy to design, use and install.

Thanks!

KD Powersports

Works great and super easy to set up! Would definitely recommend and will use again on any other sites we set up in the future!

The Gentlemens Backyard

I got this app a few days ago and I love it. Very simple to use. If you contact them with any questions they are very quick to respond.

Rustic Life

Very easy set up, more options than I thought there was going to be, I would recommend checking this out.

Xlex

I love this App . Simple to use and does what I want it to do . Bring on my new subscribers . Templates are pretty cool to use .

iDivide Modern Room Dividers & Office Partitions

This is a very easy to use app for creating pop-ups on your store. I have been using it now for our store sales and promotions for several years. I love it! Check out our store at https://www.modernofficepartitions.com/

Kyle | Alene Too

This is a great app that allows any design to be uploaded and allows for great color customization. The app also accepts .gif uploads which allows for an eye catching pop up. For the price this app is a steal.

Angelique Boutique Co

I love love love love this, very helpful. I will let all business looooooooooooooovee it. thank you again.

Secret Service Beauty

love this app! lets me know when we get new subscribers! Love using it for our marketing of new products and for sales! its easy to use!

West Indies Wear

Love the pop-up window app. Love that I can use my own images and update as much as I want. Works every time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79