Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Giant Vintage

We've used this app for 4 years and it's the only one we'll ever use. Does exactly what it's supposed to!
Easy and fast to configure also.

Comercial Agropecuaria

This is such an important feature these days while doing Ecommerce and Pop-Up Window does it simple and fun. Great app

Roisebee.com

It's great app thanks and I love the layout and easy to use and I will always use this app so download it

LNBF

Great app! As an organic bamboo viscose clothing brand, new visitors often aren't familiar with the brand or fabric benefits. Great to bring in new visitors to the brand - and later through welcome email introduce ourselves: about ethical & sustainable fashion, eco-conscious textiles, our clothing, etc.. good work!

Sweet P's Pantry

Great for promos and event notifications. Use it regularly to change our our message with the seasons.

NaSaDen

great ! easy to use and the instrument is very clear. You can set by your own without any help. recommend

Franjoskitchen

Functions exactly as described, easy to set up and use. Definitely, recommend this to anyone who needs a pop-up window on their site

Shotgun House Coffee Roasters

Works great! I've collected 72 email so far! Would recommend for anyone trying to build their email audience.

Revealcynmarie

So Far so good. This is the first day that I have tried this app is pretty easy to maneuver through just making sure it’s compatible with my score hopefully Max success rate is wonderful using this app.I am really looking forward to having a successful store.

Love you, mean it.

The worst pop-up app. Looks terrible on site and phone and glitches a LOT. Their reviews are only high because they promise SEO help for good reviews.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80 81