Pop‑Up Window

Pop‑Up Window

by Lifter Apps

Gather email subscribers or notify visitors about promotions.

Punk Design

good recommend thank you
you can get more customers emails
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Soulful Treasures Co.

Excellent app! We've found it extremely useful. The best part is that you are able to upload your own designs which helps keep the integrity of your brand.

Thanks again!

Kids Bikes Canada

Very easy to create a pop-up window as a first time user. It works well. I would like to see more options on where (pages & locations) to set up the pop-up window + have different pop-ups for different purposes. But I guess that would make it much more complicated. Overall great!!

Radiantly U Boutique

I use shopify for my online boutique and It really helps me keep track of my inventory and customers! The pop up window is amazing and customizable

rhinestonecandystore

I love the app. It is perfect for pop-ups, and so easy to use!!!!!! I would recommend to anyone. The instructions are so easy to understand,

OSSAWA [ONLINE POP UP EXPERIANCE]

Easy, Clean, pop up builder. I will be using this app for many more projects. keep up the great work. nice

ModernDeals

Sure you have to pay for this app, but the benefits it brings certainly out weigh that. Unlike a lot if not all the other apps like this you can use your own image instead of using some plain generic popup. This make your popups more appealing like many of the bigger Shopify and non Shopify stores.

Annebabys

hard to design ,2 star that's what i thoght. uesed 2M and delete it.not recommend to shopify.do not use

Breazy's Boutique

Probably one of the easiest & best apps on shopify. Havent had any glitchy problems or any issues at all.

NAP SACK

I love this app! I used it when launching my store and I'm so happy with the way it looks. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82