Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 23, 2020

The support is excellent - i also had to find my way first but after a little practice its pretty easy to use

THE CLEAN BEAUTY.CO
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 17, 2020

Very useful app. I used it to add popups and improve my business performance.
User friendly, great customer support. I recommend it

Terme di Saturnia Store
Italy
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 13, 2020

Really awesome and useful app, and I haven't even scratched the surface of what it has to offer. Many thanks!

Waltham Co.
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 11, 2020

Great App! Easy to use and very flexible. It has a lot of options to design and personalize the Pop Ups.

CVital Salud y Bienestar
Colombia
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 11, 2020

Great app and excellent costumer service. Love that the popup sinc with Shopify costumers list and updates every subscriber. Highly recommended!

DERMAGLAM
Israel
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 4, 2020

one of the best software I have ever used in my life!
Customer support in another level.
try them! you won't regret it.

Koren Publishers Jerusalem
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 3, 2020

es fantastica, te ayuda a afianzar clientes y a conseguir contactos para poder enviar correos con promociones y publicidad y esto se traduce en ventas, es genial. Ademas gratuita.
La opcion de pago os la contare mas adelante si la compro.
La recomiendo 100%

It is fantastic, it helps you strengthen clients and get contacts to be able to send emails with promotions and advertising and this translates into sales, it is great. Also free.
The payment option I will tell you later if I buy it.
I recommend it 100%

DECOGRAM ESPAÑA
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 30, 2020

Best popup app ever! Plus it's free and if you want to upgrade you can for a very low price. This app integrates with lots of email providers! Love it. Highly recommended

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 20, 2020

I've been a web developer for over 7 years. During this time, I had to deal with customer support a lot of time on different problems. I have not met any customer support agent as willing to help as Tomer. We spent over an hour troubleshooting an issue but Tomer never gave up. Big thanks to Tomer and the entire Poptin crew!

Lubilicious
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 13, 2020

Great app it has really helped my business. I love being able to A/B test my popups to see which popup gets the most conversions.

Superhero Gear