Email Pop Ups Spin Exit Popups

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 20, 2020

I've been a web developer for over 7 years. During this time, I had to deal with customer support a lot of time on different problems. I have not met any customer support agent as willing to help as Tomer. We spent over an hour troubleshooting an issue but Tomer never gave up. Big thanks to Tomer and the entire Poptin crew!

Lubilicious
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 13, 2020

Great app it has really helped my business. I love being able to A/B test my popups to see which popup gets the most conversions.

Superhero Gear
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 8, 2020

Now that Shopify Email is available, use this along with Consistent Cart to get rid of Omnisend and save big bucks.

Dishmaster Faucet
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 6, 2020

The great thing about this is their great customer support. They reply fast and the app is easy to use.

Blak Mask Store
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 5, 2020

Love it. Support is good and patient. The app might not be the most user-friendly, but their support is too helpful for you to not find out how to properly use the app. Support is key.

Made For Kitchen
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 30, 2020

First of all, and most importantly - the customer service is above and beyond! excellent!
the app itself is amazing, but what makes it even better is knowing u have a team behind it, that has enough patience to solve problems, give feedback and talk to u as a person, and not as a walking wallet.

super recommended!

No Chewing Allowed!
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
April 27, 2020

I recommend this application. Easy to customize popups. Excellent app and excellent support ! 5 stars

Boutique Namasté
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited April 22, 2020

Great app. Great support. The pre-made templates are beautiful and easily edited to suit your needs. Super easy to use and can't wait to see the results this app will provide me with.

SkyFireTV
Ireland
April 21, 2020

Helped me with my site! Thanks!

Coffee Project
Philippines
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 18, 2020

Once I added poptin and im on the free plan i got three sales great to keep up with all your business needs in one

Forever Flawless Hair & Beauty