Popup Sign up ‑ Sales Banner

Sale pops-up, popup smart, email pop up, exit intent popup

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Email Popups, Discount Popups, Promotion, Social Proof, Newslett

Eco Rico

Location Spain

The app is amazing and easy to use. I received a support from Oriana and she helped me to resolve my issues. I highly recommend.

October 24, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.

Inara Accessories

Time spent using app About 2 months

quite an application ,easy to use, surprisingly self paced and convenient , with unique touch for every selections and event.

October 23, 2022

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Rogue Threads

Time spent using app About 2 months

It works as Stated. Simple and Easy to use. Useful Templates to start and customize. ......................................................................................................................................................................

October 16, 2022

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Woodneed

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The app has great features and the ability to drive sales. ..............................................................

October 13, 2022

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

avkaralounger

I use this app to help me run campaigns and generate email lists for future leads. Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do!

October 9, 2022

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Emprall | Premium Clothing Store

Location India
Time spent using app 8 minutes

REALLY GOOD APP!! USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST APPS I HAVE USED ON MY STORE TILL DATE

October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

Forever Touch

Time spent using app About 1 month

it was and is so good. it really is simply good and helps everything flow easy x I would recommend this to anyone

September 24, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

www.crazysantashop.com

Location Lithuania

Very useful and easy-to-use app. Must to-have for every shop. Ready-to-go templates make it very easy to use.

September 24, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

toclay

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very user friendly and the outcome looks really professional. definitely will recommend this app to my friends

September 12, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

youarewicked

I love this app! It was fairly easy to customize exactly the way I wanted it, and whenever I got stuck, customer support was fast and thorough to help me through. I highly recommend!

September 11, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,