Popup Sign up ‑ Sales Banner

Price: Free
Email Popups, Discount Popups, Promotion, Social Proof, Newslett

sloumy

Location France

Great popup plugin. It look nice and is really easy to use and to customize. Everyone looking for a free app should use this one

April 18, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Quenic Crafts & Design

I used this app to get photos for customize products. I am new and hoping this work for me the last I used was very slow and customer was not able to use.

April 18, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards

Noble Doggo

So far so good. I have had this app for 1 month and everything is working fine for me. Can't ask for more from a free option

April 8, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

mugshotz.coffee

I have only just set the app up, I am not sure how it will preform yet but these pop ups are relentless so I am leaving a review although I really don't know if it works well yet or not.

April 5, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Louis Mono

Really helpful app, it does exactly what I needed to do. Thank you developers and keep up the good work.

April 3, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Moses Kushner

Amazing App, Highly Efficient, and works on the website very well. Definitely recommend Keep it up!!!!

March 23, 2022

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

oliviaaddams.com

Location Romania

Verry good for me and my business and it`s free. thx
Easy to configure and verry accurate in measuring audience.

March 16, 2022

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

The Bewitcher

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a cool app. actually helpful for making an attractive announcements that you would surely see. love it!

March 16, 2022

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

seeleyjames

I needed a simple, easy to make alert for sales and this one was exactly what I needed. Easy to use, easy to implement, effective. What more can you ask for?

March 5, 2022

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Ladanti

Time spent using app About 17 hours

The app is easy an intuitive to use. I used it as a pop up sales notification.
This was very useful when it came to conveying a highly visible message such as a sale or short term event.

February 28, 2022

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.