Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Aevitas UK

In all honesty I cannot beleive all the other reviews. 3 Days I have been waiting for the Dev to sort out wht I cannot add new posts after paying the Upgrade fee. Apparently he is asleep most the time but hoestly shameful experience. Worst app support I ever received and Shopify should be aware.

PoufTop

Location France
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Une application au top, simple d'utilisation et rudement efficace. Merci à toute l'équipe, vous nous faites gagner énormément de temps.

Go2Mall

Location Singapore

Pavi has been very helpful in resolving a minor issue that my shop had. Thank you for the prompt response.

ErikRayo.com

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Customer service support simply copies and paste their replies, they won't read your message. The chat says it will take 12 hours for them to respond, so do not rely on them. Also my account got disconnected by itself and theat made my posts fail. I have not been able to use this app for posting at all.

Kriebs Custom Knives

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Just published my first campaign, so we will see if it does what it say it does... BUT, it was super easy to log into the social media accounts (unlike other apps), way too easy to set up the posts also! If this can make one sale it will be worth its weight in gold!

Annataa

Location India

The app stops all of a sudden for no reason! I reached out to the support team via email and they didn't even bother to reply.

HD Asian Art

A great app that does exactly what it promises to do, simply and efficiently. We now have automated posts to Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram promoting our Buddhist and Hindu statues. This promotion is free on the platforms and has already generated sales for us. The app is very easy to connect to your Social Media sites and to create the required posts. We used to be paying 50x the apps monthly fee for an outside agency to generate our posts for us. Now they just happen everyday. Really pleased with this app.

HANNAHLEATHER

Location Hong Kong SAR

Good apps for my Shopify website and it is important for my business. I'm going plan joining more feature on it

Fingertips Vintage

Location Japan

A very powerful app for me, it can save a lot of time, and you can use the time saved more efficiently.

Nutarium

Time spent using app 8 minutes

So easy to use, has no bugs, straight forward
I have tested and tried other apps and most of them have many bugs and bad CS. This one was awesome

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77