Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

OPHERTY & CIOCCI

This app does exactly what is needed. Customer service prompt in responding to my queries, a few sync issues resolved quickly. Reccomended!

Wilma Stores

I have been in the dropshipping business to be able to tell you that this app is awesome. Their support team -- EXCELLENT!

Young Savage

The app does a nice job of posting to Instagram lots of options. I had a question regarding the setup and spoke to Zarah who was super helpful and quick to reply. It's a 10/10 from us does what it says and keeps things simple.

Lorikeets Boutique

Wonderful app for newcommers. Started my first campaign. Fingers crossed. Excited. If this works out I’ll try the premium subscription plans.

The Shoes Closet

very bad app. this app not working promptly. its always give error when trying to connect the facebook/instagram page. the customer service is one of the baddest i have ever seen, they see your message and they ignore you.. then reply you after 2-3 days !!!
and 1 more strange thing since i used this app... every day my instagram page following many new users... i think this app take your details and use it to sell followers !
do not use it !!!!

Pulse Designer Fashion

App was great till i needed to change my social media accounts. Their system couldn't see the other pages under my name and wouldn't let me choose them. Then their support team took weeks to reply back and then just left the ticket open. I had to get help from Shopify since the developer went AFK!!!

Americana Homebars

So far it seems easy to connect with FB page and easy to set up a template for the daily posts. What more do you need?!

Torre de Dragones

I love it! I just started using it but the fact that you can easily keep your social media running with so low effort is great. The only thing I'm missing is to be able to see what's going to be published on the next days

Sassy Lux Designs

Absolutely love this app, it's easy to set up, user-friendly and amazing. The benefits outweigh the subscription price.

Bikerringshop

Good work, Easy to sue with Facebook page, IG, Twitter Easy app to work with Customer service also awesome A+++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65