Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shop Corals

Very easy to use your app. I appreciate your development team for creating this very helpful automation tool.

Yousweety

BEWARE!! The app permission asks for your store orders information: Edit orders:
This includes: draft orders and all order details for the last 60 days.
Post Studio - Auto Posting will be able to access personally identifiable information about your customers, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents.

Ally2Shop

Very useful easy to use, I recommend everybody, you can post Instagram, Twitter, Facebook... Making templates is very easy also.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

Don't use this. It does not work! And when you tell them it isn't posting, they come back hateful. Paying for a service, expecting it to work, and loosing revenue from missing post.
There are other auto poster companies out there.

Banzido

It's a really nice application, it works flawlessly, customer service responds quickly, I recommend it.

ICH DEKORIERE

Very good service! Recommended App for everyonoe who want to push the sales! Good support and very helpfully

Meowgicians™

I find it does not working very well with me. I had encounter a lot of bugs, tried to contact support but what they recommended me is to delete the App and reinstall it. Totally does not work. I linked my previous page and delinked it, it says the limit has reached and require me to go for paid version so that i can link more pages. Could not solve this issue for long time and I have to delete it and move on.

December 20, 2021

We've removed the campaign that was causing your issue. You can continue to use the app for free if you wish. Thanks again

thebetastore24

This is a Great app if you need to post everyday in your Page. this app is very useful if you have a small business like me

The Darkness

After some Hick Ups. I have to admit that the communication got a lot better and the problems were solved. Thumbs up - For a good result and a nice service.

Red Bargains

Thank for fixing the problem. You are good developer. Keep doing some good work and help the community out.

December 10, 2021

Sorry to hear you had issues when trying to install the app. We were making some changes in our authentication flow that required some downtime and we meant to remove it from the store while we migrated our backend services. We have finished the updates and everything should be back to normal. Please reach out to our support team if you need anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68