Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

All en Cash Apparel

I used this app to help me post daily to all of my social media accounts. It's a lot simpler than me remembering to do it or worse yet paying my daughter $25 a day to do it (she really did want to charge me that much y'all) I really hope this works out because I cannot afford to pay her that much money even though she is an influencer and marketing mogul. We shall see.

Flyclothing LLC

Excellent application and support. Highly recommend. Saves time and automates much of our social media work.

cg-cosplay

I used this app on my old store. I'm so relieved to have found you guys again. This app helps so much with ads and after it's posted on the social sites boosts the post for traffic.

Bella Fancy Dresses US

Great app, all in one outstanding support from the team. last year I am using this app I love to recommend others.

Kommon Scents

Location Australia

Its actually great, I had a bit of trouble, which was through my error, and they helped me out.
I love the way it advertises to my page for me on a daily basis.

Diapers.com.sg

Location Singapore

Looks good. just started using free version. if it works well. i may consider using pro version for daily auto-promo

Signatourz

I use this app to help me create daily campaigns. I really like how it takes the guesswork out of always having to manually do it. Their customer service is excellent.

Topmart

Location Hong Kong SAR

They have mainly two type of posting, random post ( may duplicate posting sometimes as it's random) Another one is New Product Campaign( won't duplicate posting as it will add a tag after posting. However, The setting of the New Product Campaign is never successful even with the help of their CS. Would rate it 5 stars if this problem is fixed

EvilCollar

Location Italy

HO USATO QUESTA APP ED E MOLTO COMODA MI HA AIUTATO NEL LAVORO DI POSTING! MOLTO COMODA DA USARE! TEAM HELP HA RISPOSTO SUBITO

JAYKAY Arts

Super App! Recommended, Good customer Service. and Hand-Free Service not needing to post manually every time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73