Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Puff.co.za

So far so good. Setup is super easy. Quite a bit of functionality on the free version. A free trial version on Instagram post would also be nice for testing purposes though. Let's see how it performs.

Avocadeau.nl

Love it so far! It guides me through the options like a charm and now I'm going to see the impact soon, I hope.

Zia-Luh Online Shop

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my FB page & Instagram.
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

Bet ya bottom dollar

Love this app so far.It was real easy to use.If al goes well i will upgrade to tje pro feature account!

Shoponix

Very easy and useful Program to use ! I suggest to all dropshopers to use this app will grow ur store sales.

Fun Tech LA

Does what it sets out to do! use it! Im new to ad campaigns so this definitely helps give me a little head start.

Discount Store

Very easy to use and understand. The images are very clear. I liked the app very much and I am very happy with it.

SDHN Lifestyle

Very nice to be relieved from posting on FB multiple times a day. Would have given 5 stars for this app, but I am missing an important feature. The app only posts image-1 from each product. In my store this is always a product with white background. Not very sexy for FB. So I sent a suggestion to have the entire image collection from my store randomized. Hope it will be added soon.

Hunklooks

I don't like posting of facebook but instagram is my fav. So this app wants about 20$ pm for instagram auto posts but free for facebook so i ise it for fb only as post on insta myself.
Though istagram allows you to direct post on facebook page but sometimes i need different posts to be posted.
From my side i loved the app.

Ahoi-Werk

Easy setup and I hope that I will be able to save a lot oft time with the automatic campaigns. Great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39