Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Lucky-Garden

Really easy and great app. Helps a lot to automate post. Too bad the videos cannot be saved though...and too bad the auto post campaign only works on FB or Instagram. Would be helpful to give the app a choice of hashtags to work with.

elyssacosmetiques

very happy with this application.very professional and very easy to use.
Saved me a lot of time.
Many thanks to the team.

La Sexera

Me gusta bastante, te ahorra tiempo y funciona bastante bien, además en el soporte son encantadores. Gracias Hanna!!

Deal.je

Very speedy and professional response to an issue we had when posting to Twitter. Highly recommended.

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

I've been using this app since it was in early stages and I will never go back ... LOVE IT! It can seriously be a set and forget application.

Be Unapologetically You

This is my first time using this app and it was super easy.. app walked me through it step by step. Hoping this brings generate some sales.

Epic Loot Shop

Really easy understand the app, great features! I'm sure it will benefit me and my business. Thank you!

Poised Wanderer

I have been using Post Studio for a few weeks now and I must say I have been very surprised with how well it works. Setting up a campaign was super easy and published it within a few minutes. Watching the auto-posts getting pushed to my social media was so rewarding. It freed up a ton of time to do run my business. At first, I noticed a few of my items getting posted within a few days of each other and was annoyed at first. But then I realized when it was posted a 2nd and third time, I was seeing more and more clicks. It was then that I realized the benefit of seeing particular items more than once. I highly recommend Post Studio. It has freed up a lot of my time for designing new items and writing new blogs!

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty Supply

So far so good. Easy to set up and it helps take some of the load off of me to do other things . Very nice

Party Things Canada

We have had Autopost for a few months now, on the Upgraded version that allows you to post on Instagram. It works ok, just a few options ("templates") available to "customize the posts. Originally you needed to connect your social media accounts via Hootsuite, but they recently (and without notice) developed some sort of upgrade where the Hootsuite interconnection is no longer needed. However must be still on tests as our posts get paused all the time and we only notice after a few days. The customer service chat is not the most responsive I have experienced, you can see they read your messages but politely ignore you. It's a so so App. If you need presence in Social Media, don't have the time or resources to do it yourself and don't mind the generic, repetitive titles, is a good solution.