Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Family Crafts

I have been using this app for a while now and have been waiting for support to fix the option to define the post template with a variable. This has gone back and forward with support and has taken months and still not working.
Just get a message saying that should be working now, please try again and nope, still not working as it’s supposed too.
Could be a good app but doesn’t deliver

Medusa Beauty Boutique

Great app thank you! Very useful! Great time saver and marketing tool I would recommend this to ALL shopify store owners

Unimakers

Best app ever! Thank you so much team for creating such an amazing autopilot post app. I would highly recommend installing the app once to save you time on manually uploading posts.

The Style Shelf

Awesome! Thank you for existing. This app makes it very easy to manage my social media + busy lifestyle!

Ju Oshiro Fine Art

customer service is great :) so far the app's free version is great for keeping 1 social media account updated automatically daily. I will likely need another app to do both IG and FB but that's fine.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI

This app does exactly what is needed. Customer service prompt in responding to my queries, a few sync issues resolved quickly. Reccomended!

Wilma Stores

I have been in the dropshipping business to be able to tell you that this app is awesome. Their support team -- EXCELLENT!

Young Savage

The app does a nice job of posting to Instagram lots of options. I had a question regarding the setup and spoke to Zarah who was super helpful and quick to reply. It's a 10/10 from us does what it says and keeps things simple.

Lorikeets Boutique

Wonderful app for newcommers. Started my first campaign. Fingers crossed. Excited. If this works out I’ll try the premium subscription plans.

The Shoes Closet

very bad app. this app not working promptly. its always give error when trying to connect the facebook/instagram page. the customer service is one of the baddest i have ever seen, they see your message and they ignore you.. then reply you after 2-3 days !!!
and 1 more strange thing since i used this app... every day my instagram page following many new users... i think this app take your details and use it to sell followers !
do not use it !!!!