Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Chic Store

Its exacly what i need at the moment, its very likely for me to pay for premium in the coming months

fablore

WishOfWoman

The very first thing about this app is that it allows you to setup your Facebook and Twitter auto-posting FREE for always. The posting template offers multiple variants of design the post content with each of "Short Link" for your product pages.

Larimar Home

Very easy and straightforward. I have not started the paid version but likely will very shortly especially if the assistance is given with Instagram hashtags.

HomeopSolutions

i love it as it is now very easy for me to post as i have 5 different pages to run,with around 300 above products to post

UnlimiDeals

This is an awesome app! I love it and will keep on using it. Highly recommended for those people who are busy and no time to manage their post each day.

Posh Premier

Very easy to setup and integrate my Instagram page. I have setup auto campaigns to run using the products in my store and the app will randomly pick the products. I love it!!

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com

I love this App & their customer service is extremely wonderful!!! Everyone should get this App!!! You won't regret it!!!

aromamoon

I installed this application, I still do not have much impressions about it, but it is convenient and automated, which makes it very easy for me.I hope it brings me success.I send love and light to all.Thank you so much

Full Figure Connection

I used this app to boost and market my store, and to gain more viewer to my online store to boost up sales