Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

A C.H.I.L.D.S. Boutique

Effortless set-up. Your catalog uploads easily. Awesome templates. Great value. Time saver! Can complete a month's worth of postings under an hour.

World of Pickleball

I have been so busy, and juggling multiple stores, this really helps me allocate my time without stressing about posting myself!!! i am excited to see what the pro features offer, the free one is already extremely impressive

Diamond Painting Corner

For me, it’s one of the best Shopify Apps I have ever used. Now I have automated Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter without me having to do much. I know that every day my products are on social networks and I can dedicate myself to other things, it’s perfect!

Studsmen Fashion

UPDATE: Our issue regarding the trial service with this app has been resolved. Although it still says we have x number of days left regarding the trial, their customer support has been very supportive regarding the mishap with the app. For their amazing supportive experience and patience with our frustrations, we highly recommend using this app for your automatic posting needs. We also encourage merchants to reach out to them should unexpected issues arise. They will be more happy to assist. And for that supportive experience and assistance we are changing our 1 star rating to a 5 star rating; six stars if we could. Thank you again for your app service. Kind Regards,
The Studsmen Brand If you’re looking for auto-post assistance for facebook and twitter, this app certainly helps. Although you have to tweak the templates which doesn’t give you many options. Still doable. That is until you try their free trial service offer. Now there are major issues. You cannot create multiple automatic posts as they’ve stated, they do not integrate with bitly, and you have to use an entirely different app regarding Instagram posts. The issue with this app:
Please cancel the free trial service that we were interested. After attempting to use the trial service, there was an error message stating that the campaign limit was reached. This is day two of attempting to can your free trial service that doesn’t actually have the features available. Thank you for your time. Regards.

Sooqkhayyat

great this app is really doing good work i am just starting with this for autopost on facebook but they are asking payment for instagram

Mae and Millie - A Body Co.

I want to begin with noting the superb customer service I received. They went above and beyond what I expected. I was given suggestions on the spot to tailor the app to better satisfy my needs. Going forward, I can now make better use of the automated posts. The app itself is handy especially since it will post on my behalf at the time I set it up for. The posts are effective and brings in most of my traffic.

SUMA TREND

Ich habe die App neu im Shop installier. Mir hat sehr gut gefallen die sehr einfache und schnelle Einrichtung. Jetzt werde ich beobachten wie sich das entwickelt und ob es mehr Kunden in meinen Shop generiert. Bis jetzt ist alles gut.

Ozzie and Coco Coffee Co

I used this app to help me manage better ad content to also prevent facebook from flagging my account for spam. this has helped me manage my ads.

ATS Mart Onliner

Simply Superb, very easy way to promote your page at the same it will create promo code as well, thank you

Bestgoodshop

Great app. It creates very effective automatic posts with discount codes. I am very pleased. I highly recommend it.