Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Esandale.ro

A VERY GOOD APP I RECOMMEND WITH CONFIDENCE.EXCELLENT WORTH MORE THAN 5 STARS .HELPS A LOT RIGHT FROM THE FIRST DAY

savonhome

great app!! They provided quick support and helped me figure out the problem i was having. Never had any problem with this app

mysticsandmanifestation

I've only recently started using this app but so far so good. It makes things a lot quicker and I don't have to log into all my accounts. And the customer service is on point!

CHRISTCITIZEN

I created my first automation, in the passenger seat of my car, in rush hour traffic; in less than 15 mins. I feel successful, the CONGRATS pop up was. BONUS—- The way of MY vision, MY brand and on the GO. I HIGLY RECOMMEND this app SO FAR— L O V E, XOOX

sportfitwearshop

Works well, thank you this app and make my work more efficient. I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEDS SOLUTIONS

Usei este App agora e me parece ser muito bom
Vamos Ver como será e hoje em diante
espero q funcione

Booster Massages

Great app for Marketplace store. Must use app to auto post on all social media platforms like facebook , insta and twitter,

Turkish Style US

I used this app to post my listings on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. It is easy to use and works great. Thanks

InnovStore

Sa far so good! Nice way to do automatic post on social networks. Would be great to be able to have more control on the campain (ie: each time we add a product, to create a post)

newpophome

I had a little problem. They solved. They have very good customer help. Thank you so much. But I didn't use it yet