Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Kipolani

Great customer service! Also, many options to set up random product campaigns. Too bad Facebook limits reach pretty strictly recently. Not the app's fault though.

Strapsz

So far I am very pleased. Really easy to work with and fast. My fist post will go live in a few hours. If all works well I will go for the pro function as that has so many cool options. I was looking for this, I can't wait to see the final results. Give it a try!

Mountree

Easy to use and works well with the shopify Products. The free plan is also quit good and have all what you need for a small business and gives the opportunity for more if you are growing

FAIR SHOPEE

Its easy to setup and abosolutely no skills required good app i will recommand this app for your samll store

Kidaroo

This can be a substitute of having a social media manager. Post looks really professional as if someone actually wrote it. Really good app.

cactusbylin.com

Nice! Very time saving. Posts look very attractive and professional. Should be no problem bringing more traffic to my shopify web site.

Natural Cleaning Solutions

This app made posting products to social media SO much easier. Highly recommend for beginners like myself

store1.nl

it is an amazing app, i wish you give us more daily post on a free plan. but still i truly appreciate what you have provided to us!

KaryKase

So far quite easy to use - just created our first campaign - will monitor over the next few days and see how well it performs.

Pretty Apple Collection

Very easy app..less stress and fast helpful to set everything up for your business..Awesome app the