Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Odys-C

It is very easy to download and use. When you download the app it is very self-explanatory. It was easy for me to update the template as well

YouNeedThisSweets

this app is so good ,easy and fast .just love it . i use it on my site and facebook page , it heped me

Yuppienalle

Awesome,easy and really greit to work with, I love it its make nice pages to fb and my customer love it.

My Fashion Ocean

Amazing. Seemless integration Just used the trial. I'm about to buy the pro version. Keep up the great work!

TiresStudio

i just built this website so i was really looking for an app which can help me post on my facebook and instagram

Riolio

I want to know when pinterest will be launched? We are from other countries and cannot use the official pinterest app

Tech Xclusive

Awesome app I will be using this on all of my stores and upgrading to pro! Thanks again, I appreciate it!

TechShack

one word is "awesome". Very easy to use, simple interface. Test phase. will open to instagram shortly.

Yadoo

Ottima App! Grazie a questa app non dovrò più fare post e pubblicità manualmente, ma fa tutto lei. Spero che in futuro aggiungono nuove funzionalità come ad esempio il ridimensionamento dell'immagine.

RasKam

this app save a lot of time for me, many thanks to everyone. Now i dont worry about my instagram page