Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

UnlimiDeals

This is an awesome app! I love it and will keep on using it. Highly recommended for those people who are busy and no time to manage their post each day.

Posh Premier

Very easy to setup and integrate my Instagram page. I have setup auto campaigns to run using the products in my store and the app will randomly pick the products. I love it!!

HomeAndOfficeFurnishings.com

I love this App & their customer service is extremely wonderful!!! Everyone should get this App!!! You won't regret it!!!

aromamoon

I installed this application, I still do not have much impressions about it, but it is convenient and automated, which makes it very easy for me.I hope it brings me success.I send love and light to all.Thank you so much

Full Figure Connection

I used this app to boost and market my store, and to gain more viewer to my online store to boost up sales

MoralesPeopleStore

i do my first promo and is amazing , i will continue for more experience with them. Thank you so much

Store Wale IN

Awesome Autopilot App love it and recommended.....................................................!

Shoppin' With Me

Works so far. I haven't had the chance to check everything out but it looks like a pretty cool app for now.

Tiptopwares Store

I used this app to increase our conversion and number of sale increase. We hope this will help our business. Look app is very cool and easy to used.

Alisanda

Great app, works great! An excellent assistant for working with posts and their promotion in parallel with their flawless delivery to the required social networks.