Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Manjubaa

This is really amazing app but please provide some tags (shortcodes) to customize descriptions as well, I am not fan of sharing url using your shorten urls, instead I want to use mine. As well, posting urls in instagram feed is useless and I want more control over it. Please provide list of shortcodes that we can use in post content and a bit of customization in image overlay text (like what we want to include instead of title i.e. SKU where titles are too long).

Here's the features to make it even better.
1. Provide list of shortcodes for better post content instead of some default shortcodes to include like collection name, sku etc
2. Images are okay but need control over modification with font selection, and what to insert as text as overlay and position.
3. URL options, let us use our own custom urls.

I think these are basic requirement and moreover, I suggest you to provide customization with post content like provide us our custom word list like {custom1} within text will load content from a dedicated section where I will list down variation of texts in new line to make it more friendly and unique.

Overall, It serves the purpose but after a prolonged usage, it will be to generic as you don't have much control over content customization

babamohammad

amazing app, helpful, and easy to use , will keep updating as long as i am going on with this app so far so good

WOMENEXY

Really help me automate my social postings. Save me a lot of time so I can focus on my marketing and other businesses.

takaradesign.gt

I found it easy to use and incredibly helpful! Will try premium version after a couple weeks of use.

Handes of a Woman

Set was easy and test post looks fine. Will update as function is evaluated. I am interested to see if the app will run through an entire collection or just be limited to posting a few items over and over as some reviews have noted. If it works well, will consider upgrade to get Instagram posting; we have no cell signal here and it would allow me to post from my computer.

mydedor

TRYING, I AM MYDEDOR SHOP, NEW SHOP!

I hope that the program can be more prompt, for example, there is a reminder for the next step, a plan is set, and there is guidance from the beginning to the end. This will be more cordial.

Little Trees Australia

Nice and easy ,did the job, save time , good interface , reasonable price , help busy admins, Thanks

world-of-accessories-style

I have used this app to help me with my ads. I really like the experience How does he do that thank .

Ciafy Store

É um excelente app, vou testar por sete dias, verifiquei a cobrança no instagram, vou publicar no facebook e twitter.

Kalitheo

Looks great and very easy to use...I have just installed it and I am happy so far with this app... I think it is a must on any site!