Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Monoscape

The functions and UI are good, however it makes the images blurry making the app unusable. I tried contacting support weeks ago with the issue, they are since ignoring my messages / emails. I use other apps which don't make the images blurry, so it is an issue with the app, not my images.

IslandGirl Dream

This app is awesome for posting. Thanks for creating this wonderful app. 5 Stars. Will continue to use daily.

OhhMy! Gifts and Things, LLC

I am new to the app and set it up this morning but was having difficulty getting it to post. I love that there is a chat box on the app. Pavi got with me right away and directed me as to how to fix my problem and I am now posting! Pavi was very clear and concise with her advise. Thanks Pavi!

BrandsClothing.pk

This app is awesome and its really FREE..... Moreover support team is very co-operative specially Pavi, she helped me in fixing bug quickly. Great Service

Alley's Boutique

Friendly service, quick to fix issue, answered within a day, perfect interaction. I highly recommend AutoPostr.

More Than Charms

Absolutely fabulous. Love the simplicity and the ease to set up. ....and it is absolutely free. SOOOO happy

POEFASHION® - Portraits of Elegance Fashion® - Fine Arts®

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®
I have been using Post Studio for the past couple of years and honestly, they are the best I have worked with. They are very helpful and the support is top-notch. So thrilled that I found these folks to work with for my online store. Everything is working perfectly and couldn't ask for better.

Diana's Lingerie

All functions are free now. I am using more instas and face pages for auto posting, all works well.

Fat Boy Fight

Simple app, with a really good interface. Had a small issue with my instagram account integration, which was solved with the help of support.

Aigoda

It ’s a very nice app.
This app saves time and posts fast.
I am very grateful.
The explanation of the staff was also good.