Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Poised Wanderer

I have been using Post Studio for a few weeks now and I must say I have been very surprised with how well it works. Setting up a campaign was super easy and published it within a few minutes. Watching the auto-posts getting pushed to my social media was so rewarding. It freed up a ton of time to do run my business. At first, I noticed a few of my items getting posted within a few days of each other and was annoyed at first. But then I realized when it was posted a 2nd and third time, I was seeing more and more clicks. It was then that I realized the benefit of seeing particular items more than once. I highly recommend Post Studio. It has freed up a lot of my time for designing new items and writing new blogs!

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty Supply

So far so good. Easy to set up and it helps take some of the load off of me to do other things . Very nice

Party Things Canada

We have had Autopost for a few months now, on the Upgraded version that allows you to post on Instagram. It works ok, just a few options ("templates") available to "customize the posts. Originally you needed to connect your social media accounts via Hootsuite, but they recently (and without notice) developed some sort of upgrade where the Hootsuite interconnection is no longer needed. However must be still on tests as our posts get paused all the time and we only notice after a few days. The customer service chat is not the most responsive I have experienced, you can see they read your messages but politely ignore you. It's a so so App. If you need presence in Social Media, don't have the time or resources to do it yourself and don't mind the generic, repetitive titles, is a good solution.

Soul Artists

A must-have app for any Shopify store, the recent update with direct Instagram integration is extremely welcome, the app literally automates our marketing effort at 9$ a month, great bargain, thanks for being awesome guys!

chinar shop

very helpful app,,i give 5 stars to this app..........................................................

Stone Field Shaving Company Ltd.

I installed the app and within 1 day of having it installed I ran into issues with the instagram feed requiring me to reach out to customer service to reset things. Once it was reset, I went to set up posts for both the Facebook and Instagram. However, it gave me a message that I exceeded the # of allowable campaigns. I was very disappointed - but Hanna reached out to me and explained the error on their part. So why the 5 stars? First, the APP looks like it performs well and time will tell. It was relatively easy to get things back up and running. Perhaps just as important, Hanna's customer service and support was excellent.

Lord Huff and Puff

Excellent App and superb customer service support. Very easy to install and highly recommended. I wish that I had found it earlier!

Phoenix Aspire

This app is amazing it automatically post for you and promote your products. Looking to see how it helps to increase sales

Meditlooj

seems good i just installed now so we will see. easy settings, with afew templates. easy connect, you personalize your post or let it automatic

Acceporium

I am using this app to auto generate posts on the FB and it is very helpful for newbies like me or who doesn't have much time to do it. Great App and highly recommended.