Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your products to social media channels

Dashery Box

Awesome
............................................... Excellent App to use .. I highly recommend it to everyone..........

Excape Hatch

Amazingly simple to use and just what I was looking for to coordinate my social media platforms. Thank you

The Fellas Corner

I used this app to simple post my products to Social media, It takes absolutely any effort away from thinking about what to write on social posts. You don't know what you are missing with this app simplicity at it's best.

IKUADI

This app looks really helpful with campaigns, it has good customized features and also permits to modify parts of the campaign details.

ofmanstore

I tested the app and really liked it a lot, soon I will migrate to the pro plan for sure. it is easy to use and very functional.
I recommend. Congratulations!

FashionMiva

So far so good. The app is very easy to use. I just started with Pro plan. I hope it will bring me traffic and boost sale. I will update . Thanks

Deb's Tilbud

So far so good. We will see how it works out. I just started with first campaign. Im hoping the automatic will increase sales. debstilbud.dk

Wind River Trading Company

Excellent app to keep you active on social media platforms when you do not have the time to post daily. The support team is very good and quick to reply.

lovehappyskin

This app is awesome, makes Facebook campaign post so much easier, I am still working on the templet, but for now, I feel I save lots of time already.

A C.H.I.L.D.S. Boutique

Effortless set-up. Your catalog uploads easily. Awesome templates. Great value. Time saver! Can complete a month's worth of postings under an hour.