Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Soul Artists

A must-have app for any Shopify store, the recent update with direct Instagram integration is extremely welcome, the app literally automates our marketing effort at 9$ a month, great bargain, thanks for being awesome guys!

chinar shop

very helpful app,,i give 5 stars to this app..........................................................

Stone Field Shaving Company Ltd.

I installed the app and within 1 day of having it installed I ran into issues with the instagram feed requiring me to reach out to customer service to reset things. Once it was reset, I went to set up posts for both the Facebook and Instagram. However, it gave me a message that I exceeded the # of allowable campaigns. I was very disappointed - but Hanna reached out to me and explained the error on their part. So why the 5 stars? First, the APP looks like it performs well and time will tell. It was relatively easy to get things back up and running. Perhaps just as important, Hanna's customer service and support was excellent.

Lord Huff and Puff

Excellent App and superb customer service support. Very easy to install and highly recommended. I wish that I had found it earlier!

Phoenix Aspire

This app is amazing it automatically post for you and promote your products. Looking to see how it helps to increase sales

Meditlooj

seems good i just installed now so we will see. easy settings, with afew templates. easy connect, you personalize your post or let it automatic

Acceporium

I am using this app to auto generate posts on the FB and it is very helpful for newbies like me or who doesn't have much time to do it. Great App and highly recommended.

Chuma_Maat_Official

Hanna, was very helpful and assisted me with getting my store back online with ease. Thank you much!

Orchard Records

I have started using this app to help me post to instagram and find it excellent and easy to use I would recomend to anyone

Complete and Classy Boutique

So Far so good, I'm a new business owner and I'm using the app to help get me customers and to help get traffic to my website