Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DragonFire Glass Cremation Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like how simple this app is to use. Perfect for my 2 websites. Generates great post for my facebook page

Dr Medic

Great service, with deep customization. It saves me time, in helping post regularly on social media from our assortment of products.

420aplenty

I'm using the free version - posts to just 1 social site, once per day.
Works well and looks good. Does what it says it does.
Usually I get stuck and have issues setting things up, but this connected with 4 of my social sites without issue. When I did need some support, they were quick to reply and friendly. (And I'm still on the free plan).

Bee Vee Clean

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This App used to really help me a lot......now it seems to never work for Instagram and it never posts and they do nothing about it to help you

LaFlamencadeBorgoña

Location Spain

Excelente app. Llevo ya muchos meses trabajando con ella y va perfecta, me quita mucho trabajo y se puede configurar fácilmente. Hoy tuve un pequeño problema con la vinculación con Instagram y Pavi me ayudó muy pacientemente y lo hemos solucionado muy rápido. ¡Muchas gracias!

Dreskod.bg

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Works great for now, will see it in future. Easy to use and very helpful. Free version is good enough as a start.

Energize Health

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Simple to use app. Does what it says. look forward to seeing more functionality on the auto campaigns, specifically showing value pricing with the "price"and "compare at price" fields in shopify ie. now only $100 Save 15% [or Save $15]. Seeing the value saving is always popular on social.

Lando

Location Moldova
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Helpful app.Very good support............................................................................................................

Cream of the Prop

I love that it posts a random item from my shop every day. If I forget to post, I know that the app will do it for me. I recently had a technical issue and reached out to support, the problem was sorted so quickly! I am very satisfied with their service.

Carecross

Location China

Very nice and useful app. Love it so much. but if can connect with the Tiktok, IT WILL BE SO COOL.YOU CAN BE BETTER AND BETTER.