Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

thebetastore24

This is a Great app if you need to post everyday in your Page. this app is very useful if you have a small business like me

The Darkness

After some Hick Ups. I have to admit that the communication got a lot better and the problems were solved. Thumbs up - For a good result and a nice service.

Red Bargains

Thank for fixing the problem. You are good developer. Keep doing some good work and help the community out.

December 10, 2021

Sorry to hear you had issues when trying to install the app. We were making some changes in our authentication flow that required some downtime and we meant to remove it from the store while we migrated our backend services. We have finished the updates and everything should be back to normal. Please reach out to our support team if you need anything else.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Una aplicación bastante buena y útil pero si tienes problemas con ella mejor busca otra, el soporte es paupérrimo. Si tienes suerte y no se bloquea o deja de funcionar es muy buena pero es una lotería.... no soy jugador soy empresario, gracias.

A Cheep Tee

This is by far, the best posting app around. I used the free version for a while and it worked so well, I'm going to upgrade. Really great support and makes life really easy for posting to social media. It was easy to set up and connect my social networks even though I'm new to Shopify. I've always used WooCommerce and apps like this make me like Shopify even more.

GeekLoveph

Awesome app. A huge time-saver. It does what it says it does. The team is also really helpful. 5 stars : ) :)

Direct Computers

Amazing app i can see why there are so many good reviews. Moved from Loomly which cost a bomb and this has everything we need to save time and push our posts out! Amazing team wish you all the best :)

ladieskits

very bad technical support also they don't answer. waiting 1 week to solve the posting but they didn't answer. bad experience. bad app

Mode Denise

Hello!
Very good app POST STUDIO
I used Post Studio for my website Online Shoping

World Store 247

Great customer service. The app works well and it even generates discount codes automatically on Shopify. Well done my friends.. TYVM Pavi for the reminder. lol