Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SHOP360.PK

Location Pakistan

Excellent automation. Had been looking for an app like this since ages. Thank you and very best of luck!

Middle Man

Location Nigeria

This is undoubtedly the best social media marketing tool have seen. I have looking for such amazing tool to take care of my postings. Although, there are still lots of features that can be added to this great app such as: paid ad, hashtags, posting other items like motivational posts, freebies n giveaways, etc. I trust the developers to continue to improve on the app.

RobiNetStore

Apps is very easy to use.
I work with about 6 months and I'm satisfied.
I really recommended this apps.

Living dream Home & Garden

This app is really easy to set up and use. I have just done my first campaign, so I am hoping to get good results.

Razan

Location Saudi Arabia

What a great app. It is working as described.
Also, a great support team and development. I had a small issue and they were actively supporting.
Huge Thanks for your work :)

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Location France

Super !!! vraiment j'adore cette application pas cher..et fonctionne parfaitement bien...le Support est à 100% vous aide..je ne peux que la recommander..bon travail !

layla4beauty

Location Morocco

Thank you for this up. it's great! I help me to save time and money!! I recommend it to everyone who wants to advertise his products.

7G Jewellery Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

I got the app to publish products to multiple social media. Facebook,twitter ,however the Instagram was more technical as you needed a walk through with the team for set up via Hootsuite . The team have worked hard to develop this site

My digital gallery

Time spent using app 18 minutes

So far I am starting to use it. I hope it works very well. At the moment it has been very easy to configure

SexyHeksieLingerie

Location South Africa

The great app saves me time to rather concentrate on maintenance to my shop's products than spending hours to post to social media