Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post your product to Twitter & social media

Scarflova

I just installed this app on my site www.scarflova.com and I'm excited. This app is user-friendly, and super easy to use. Great work and highly recommended.

Grizzly on a String

This app is super simple to use. It makes posting to your social media accounts effortless and the best part is, its free!

Alabama Appliance

I just installed and I want to see how it works. I think it is lacking a little be of desing. Maybe just add the logo or something like that.

DromedarShop.com Online Boutique

Very easy to use, and very smart software ;-) I like it, thank you for this super opportunity and for the super price!

SkInnafy

For the first time to use this App, it's user-friendly, very easy to set up a campaign, look forward to seeing positive results after applying it to marketing.

thank you developers.

AwayMarket

Really great app, super easy to set up and free!!! Couldn't ask for more, thanks for the developers for the great work.

collectibles india

I used this excellent app, and this is very useful to marketing on FB and Tweeter. Very useful for new stores. this is FREE.

Hibuy-freeship

I LIKE THIS APP ITS SO EASZ TO USE AND I LIKE IT TOO BECAUSE LET ME SHARE MY PRODUCT FREELY, AND HOPE IN FUTURE WE CAN USE WITH INSTAGRAM

Radiant

I love this app. Easy to use and does what it says and I love that it's free. I don't have to worry about posting an ad on my facebook everyday. I can't wait until you add instagram.

apremiumlife

thanks this app is amazing, and post for you, its made things alot easier , so i dont have to post myself, all is done for you! thanks alot for making things better with shopping and bring tons of custom