Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

collectibles india

I used this excellent app, and this is very useful to marketing on FB and Tweeter. Very useful for new stores. this is FREE.

Hibuy-freeship

I LIKE THIS APP ITS SO EASZ TO USE AND I LIKE IT TOO BECAUSE LET ME SHARE MY PRODUCT FREELY, AND HOPE IN FUTURE WE CAN USE WITH INSTAGRAM

Radiant

I love this app. Easy to use and does what it says and I love that it's free. I don't have to worry about posting an ad on my facebook everyday. I can't wait until you add instagram.

apremiumlife

thanks this app is amazing, and post for you, its made things alot easier , so i dont have to post myself, all is done for you! thanks alot for making things better with shopping and bring tons of custom

SHERATIQUE

Great app to set up. It's user friendly and gives you a lot of options to choose how your post should look like. It's definitely a time savor. It's great even for a paid app. Thank you for making for FREE. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Cool Rule Fashion

Super easy to set up. Glad like most things in life it is free, but hope that I can gain more clients, by these random posts daily. Saves alot of time!

Book Store Online: Buy Books at K2cart.com

Awesome app for daily social posts. Excellent and wonderful support. I recommend to everyone for everyday social media post.

PinkyPromise Shop

I've only had it for a day but the setup looks nice and easy. I'd love to be able to seperate the description that will be posted.

PROMOAQUI ADVENTURE

Muito prático e super fácil de usar. Espero que me ajude a divulgar melhor meu site e com isso aumentar minha conversão em vendas.

Sponsors Team Shop

Très pratique et facile d'emploi. En deux minutes, tu peux créer ton post sur les réseaux sociaux. Super. Un grand Merci au développeur !