Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Terrestrial Organics LLC

This is something I never knew I needed, but now I'm so happy I have it! Setting up a campaign is super easy and straightforward! Definitely helpful for those social media pages I really didn't have time for (i.e. Twitter ). Can't wait for the rest to be released!

Lovely Liquid

Simple and easy marketing automation. I love this and very easy to set up. Hopefully the instagram integration will be available soon.

BLACKenPINK

I used this app to post for me in FB, its perfect for the lazy people like me. deserve to try it. I enjoy it as my page always active. this page does what it should do. really I don't waste my time with other apps.

PxlShirts

Exactly what I was looking for. Plain, easy to integrate, easy to use and to configure. Great work!

Heartland Sports Memorabilia

Only wish I could do more for free, but this is awesome. Great place to start especially for a small business!

Fabulous Brands

Cool app really love it, saves loads of time and effort. I most definitely urge you to upgrade if you want to save time and make money.

December 18, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! 🙏

Sanacorpus

This App is the most amazing thing on Shopify! it really helped out on my fashion store even though I ended up closing the store! I love this app, I just wish they had Instagram posters... oh well, hoping to see it soon, don't sellout guys, keep doing this amazing work!
Best regards!

Uunoshopping

Good..good...good...good...good. Really good app!!!! it's smart. Very helpful and convenient. Thank you!

Alicetheluxe

Es la primera vez que estoy utilizando esta aplicación. La veo muy interesante. Cada día publica un producto de mi tienda. Gracias al equipo desarrollador.

HowPretty

for some reason right after using this app , facebook started to give me the confirm its you verification and that i am human ...etc for maybe once everyday.

after around 1 week they disabled my ad account once , and then now my full account and asked for my face picture to prove its me

is this app using official API ?
and does it go with Facebook Policy ?

December 13, 2019

Dear owner of HowPretty,

This is a personal verification process Facebook sometimes ask users to go through. It usually depends on Country of origin or in some other cases on additional factors that facebook does not disclose

Please allow me to help you with it and have your problem solved. It's important you know that your facebook page is still available even though you personal account may be pending verification.

Post Studio is a facebook verified app, using the API after going through a detailed review process by a facebook team member and I assure you we are 100% compliant with their policy so this situation was not caused by us in any way. We have almost 4000 happy customers who use it daily, so if such issue could be caused by the app we would have definitely been aware of it by now.

Regardless, Let me help you with our experience on this, and increase the chances to get your account verified on facebook sooner than later.
I sent you an email with my contact details so that we can get to it right away.

Looking forward to your response!