Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr | Reviews

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

SHERATIQUE

Great app to set up. It's user friendly and gives you a lot of options to choose how your post should look like. It's definitely a time savor. It's great even for a paid app. Thank you for making for FREE. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Cool Rule Fashion

Super easy to set up. Glad like most things in life it is free, but hope that I can gain more clients, by these random posts daily. Saves alot of time!

Book Store Online: Buy Books at K2cart.com

Awesome app for daily social posts. Excellent and wonderful support. I recommend to everyone for everyday social media post.

PinkyPromise Shop

I've only had it for a day but the setup looks nice and easy. I'd love to be able to seperate the description that will be posted.

PROMOAQUI ADVENTURE

Muito prático e super fácil de usar. Espero que me ajude a divulgar melhor meu site e com isso aumentar minha conversão em vendas.

Sponsors Team Shop

Très pratique et facile d'emploi. En deux minutes, tu peux créer ton post sur les réseaux sociaux. Super. Un grand Merci au développeur !

Poppy's Dolls House

Made an Advert and you can change the items pictures pick what you want, it writes the advert for you, but you can change it just love this app. Its a Huge time saver.

Gifts On The Green

It's just awesome !!! it makes such attractive and professional looking posts and even gives good advice like how not to use it too often in a day etc ..love it

Gamer's Venom

Very easy to use! It saves me time I don't have. Awesome app. I recommend to any seller looking to reclaim time and peace of mind!

Vive Natural Tienda

Bravo.
Easy very easy. It is a very good idea, and done really simple.
It took me a few minutes, to see the product and send it to Facebook.
I love this app.