Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

Facebook & Instagram AutoPostr

by Post Studio

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Best Ladies Shop

it's free and easy. Love it. Thanks to the developers for creating this amazing app. I highly recommend for anyone that wish to grow their online presence

The Dollar Tech

amazing work guys ! this app is the best , waiting to integrate instgram as soon as possibe ...........................................

Mallers Hub

Very nice app! Working as advertised. Support is good. Keep up the good work. Always maintains stability of the app.

Scarflova

I just installed this app on my site www.scarflova.com and I'm excited. This app is user-friendly, and super easy to use. Great work and highly recommended.

Grizzly on a String

This app is super simple to use. It makes posting to your social media accounts effortless and the best part is, its free!

Alabama Appliance

I just installed and I want to see how it works. I think it is lacking a little be of desing. Maybe just add the logo or something like that.

DromedarShop.com Online Boutique

Very easy to use, and very smart software ;-) I like it, thank you for this super opportunity and for the super price!

SkInnafy

For the first time to use this App, it's user-friendly, very easy to set up a campaign, look forward to seeing positive results after applying it to marketing.

thank you developers.

AwayMarket

Really great app, super easy to set up and free!!! Couldn't ask for more, thanks for the developers for the great work.

collectibles india

I used this excellent app, and this is very useful to marketing on FB and Tweeter. Very useful for new stores. this is FREE.