Postcode Shipping Zones

Postcode Shipping Zones | Reviews

by MicroAngel

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

TraditionalBeams

This app has made it possible to do the things we needed to do, and the support provided has been absolutely amazing! Fast responses and always happy to help not matter how big or small the query, they will help you get it working right for your shop. Brilliant customer service. Would definitely recommend.

PRIME Fitness USA

Very simplistic and easy to integrate into our Shopify store. I was also blown away at how quick and detailed their customer support was every time we reached out. 10/10 would recommend!!

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of Postcode Shipping. We take great pride in the support we provide and we're so happy to see you satisfied by it. We're at your service!

Clear Head Drinks

The team at Postcode were amazing with helping us set up the postcode app to our needs. highly recommend

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. We’re at your service! 💪

Eastside Cellars

This app has helped me focus our shipping by zipcode so that we can offer appropriate shipping rates to our local clients that we serve directly (vs using a 3rd party shipper). Intuitive and friendly interface makes setup easy. Their team was also very responsive to my initial setup questions.

August 18, 2021

Glad to be your solution of choice for postcode-related shipping rates. Thanks for giving us a try!

Defender Canada

Great app and support is outstanding. John had a solution for us within an hour ! A must have !!!!!!!

August 18, 2021

Happy to have been helpful. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

BubMania

Best support and Best Shipping App. Finally found an app that met all my shipping needs and easy to use. And an Australian Business which made discussing my complexed shipping needs that much easier. The team went above and beyond with their communication and support. 100% recommend.

August 18, 2021

Above and beyond is standard for us, there is no other mode! So happy to know you’re set up and satisfied with our support. Here to help. Don’t hesitate!

Tracmaster Ltd

We struggled to find a solution for shipping based on UK postcodes and parcel weight. This app perfectly suits our requirements. When we had an issue the support was first class too. Excellent all round!

August 18, 2021

Thank you for trusting us with your shipping rates. We’re at your service!

Detailing Shed

We have been using the additions app for over 3 years. The support that we have been receiving for the app on our Shopify store is first class. From our 11 Apps, I would say that Addition's Apps would offer the best customer service. You would not be disappointed. Nick

August 18, 2021

I’ve got to thank you for this glowing review. Legendary support is extremely important for us because it fills the human gap an application cannot. Thanks again for your support and we look forward to extending this relationship to many more years!

Party Things Canada

I cannot provide information on how the App works, because I was unable to get pass the shipping zones configuration. Customer service was impossible, because although they respond fast, I had no less than 3 people answering my one question. Each had a different version of what the App can and can not do, and each one had a different interpretation of my question. If you wish to have the App showing rates AFTER a minimum cart amount has been reached, you still have to come up with a defined rate (not carrier rates, which is my preference) to add to their field in order to be able to continue the set up. Ramon, Carlos, Santiago and Jerome seemed to believe I was asking for the App to block or modify the carrier live rates when clearly, I'm asking for the opposite, which is NOT TO have to input a field (orders under $50) where I want only live rates to be the ones show to customers. I felt I was on a hidden camera show where people respond totally the opposite every time to see how you react.... still scratching my head.

May 5, 2021

Hi, thanks for taking the time to send us a review and we are sorry this has not worked as you expected.

It sounds like you just want to limit the rate showing based on the cart total which is part of our Rate Rules. You can see the documentation on this here: https://support.postcodeshipping.com/articles/rate-rules

Rate rules can be used to determine when a rate will be displayed. You can set a rule for a minimum cart value of $50 which would ensure the rates don't show until the value is above this.

If you wanted to try again. We would be more than happy to help you to set this up.

Calvinsfreefromfoods

Brilliant app and the support from John has been second to none in helping me sort out all of the shipping zones. Highly reccomend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12