Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

Stationery R Us Express V2

What an amazing app and support team. The team went above and beyond to help us install this app on our site and it functions perfectly. HIGH highly recommend this one to Shopify store owners that want to target based on postcode.

Carina Michelli

FIVE stars for this app, especially for Zann, who works so FAST! Thanks SUPER-Zann! I hope lots of people get to try this app which actually works.

Mínima Huella

Apart of having a great app that WORKS, is worth it´s value... they have an angel sitting behind the customer care desk! Thanks to the invisible on the other end of the world helper!!! I want to hug you from the distance!

Ukelele Muebles

It took me far too long to find this app but FINALLY someone who understands zip code shipping!! and it works!!!!

Talleres Sustentables

I´ve been struggling with my shipping zip code based fees for over a year. A Shopify Guru recommended to try this app and I felt quite lazy to try it out, feeling overwhelmed it would be to hard to start all over again. I was able to set it up in less than half an hour and had it replicated in all of my stores. There aren´t enough stars to rate this amazing app! It even works in kilos and with my currency, which seems something small to be grateful about, but it has been something I haven´t found in all the Shipping apps I tried. Oh... and the language is easy, straight forward, and the person in customer care is very nice! Keep creating more apps!

AbsoluteSkin

Hi Zann is amazing, his support extends over weekends, I had a problem is South Africa with our courier's post codes. different rates within one post code. Zann was very helpful and showed me how to get them right. The system now works fully to my satisfation. I am happy with the app, the service - I will recommend this to anyone that needs a shipping rates according to postcode or place names! Thanks Zann - Franz - AbsoluteSkin

J Farren-Price

Great app and fantastic customer support! Sent a message to support this morning and Zann responded within a few minutes with a quick fix. Highly recommend. Thank you Zann :)

Wrights The Butchers

This app works perfectly for our store. We are based in Sydney, Australia and have quite complicated delivery zones. Support was exceptional. Highly recommend.

Picard Demo

Very good App to be able to configure shipping methods and rates however you want. Totally right approach to fetch available alternatives through API in 2nd step of Checkout. Also superfast customer support!!!

Budget Furniture Online

Although Zann couldn't help me with my shipping problems today he actually called me (omg thats amazing in itself) and sent me to another app.
Thank you much appreciated and I wish this app could have solved my issue. Next time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10