Postcode Shipping Extension

Postcode Shipping Extension

by Addition

Ship all around the world with postcode accuracy.

Dabolly

Great app. Zann has been very helpful and always helped us solve our problems. We mainly deal with international shipping so it is quite complicated to set up the shipping rates, but Zann has been very patient in helping us do the settings. He gave me a phone call to brief us through step by step. We have compared and consulted several apps and finally decided to use this app. We suggest if your shipping rate setup is complicated, give this app a try and you will be amazed how great the value is.

FabFinds

Amazing support from Zann. App also works and function as I expect it to and will help us set different shipping rates for the future. www.fabfinds.co.uk

La Vida Vegan

Such a great app with amazing support. Does everything I need it to do and without fault. Thank you :)

Kate Hill Flowers

Zann is the man. Having used his product for nearly a year now it has been nothing less than rock solid and the support is second to none. Be more like Zann.

Azalea Flowers

I used this app to easily set up an online store that uses our own local courier to deliver. Our shipping rates are based on distance from our bricks and mortar store. I can't recommend it enough for a simple quick solution. The support I received from Zann was the best I've encountered in my Shopify experience. He was so helpful for getting things up and running quickly, he answered all my questions and pointed me in the right direction for anything beyond the apps function. I had a very short timeframe for getting the store up and running and his help made it happen. Thanks so much Zann - you're my hero!

Urbi Furniture

Fantastic app and top-drawer customer service from Zann. I had a problem and he responded and solved it in a matter of minutes. Great stuff!

Deckz Co Ltd

The App is excellent, never had any hiccups. Whenever we have had an questions or ran into any problems because of shopify, ZANN, the app owner has always been instantly on it. Highly recommended!

D-Shop.fr

This app doesnt works for basic plan...
i dont have a specific carrier and i just want locate postcodes zone in Paris.
Unable to do that with this app..

April 5, 2019

Hi, the app works with all plan types but you will need the Realtime Carrier Rates module. This is available by default on the Advanced and the Plus plans and is a restriction put in place by Shopify.

You can also get Realtime Carrier rate free of charge by switching your store to an annual billing plan.

Unfortunately you have left a 1 star review based on a platform limitation and not the functionality of the app. We would be happy to work with you to get this resolved.

You can read more about the Carrier Service requirements here - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/carrierservice#requirements-for-accessing-the-carrierservice-resource

Mopani Pharmacy

Hi, had this installed but removed as we had to redo due to account update. When wanting to reinstall now we get a 500 server error?

March 26, 2019

Thanks for the review. I noticed you also submitted a support ticket on this and I have responded to that so we can get the error resolved.

Security and Safety

Super super happy with Postcode Shipping Extension! I always recommend to my friends and some family members :) Helpful and also can really break down to postcodes. Thanks again Zann for all your help!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review and recommending the app to your network.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8