Postcode Shipping Extension

Postcode Shipping Extension

by Addition

Ship all around the world with postcode accuracy.

My Event Decor

The Postcode Shipping Extension is worth six stars! The support you get from Zann is the best of any app I've ever used and he is a delight to work with. He explained I didn't need the Australia Post app which saved me money and walked me through how to set up the postcodes. This has paid for itself already as customers get to choose either the free pickup-instore option or the fee for their city or regional area. I wish I had added this years ago. Would recommend this app to anyone!

cuddlies.co

The support you get with this app is excellent. The App has saved us a bundle on shipping and helped increase conversion.

www.cuddlies.co

Frenchic Furniture Paint

Amazing app and the support team are always super helpful and very fast to get back to you on any queries, could not recommend this app enough :)

Dabolly

Great app. Zann has been very helpful and always helped us solve our problems. We mainly deal with international shipping so it is quite complicated to set up the shipping rates, but Zann has been very patient in helping us do the settings. He gave me a phone call to brief us through step by step. We have compared and consulted several apps and finally decided to use this app. We suggest if your shipping rate setup is complicated, give this app a try and you will be amazed how great the value is.

FabFinds

Amazing support from Zann. App also works and function as I expect it to and will help us set different shipping rates for the future. www.fabfinds.co.uk

La Vida Vegan

Such a great app with amazing support. Does everything I need it to do and without fault. Thank you :)

Kate Hill Flowers

Zann is the man. Having used his product for nearly a year now it has been nothing less than rock solid and the support is second to none. Be more like Zann.

Azalea Flowers

I used this app to easily set up an online store that uses our own local courier to deliver. Our shipping rates are based on distance from our bricks and mortar store. I can't recommend it enough for a simple quick solution. The support I received from Zann was the best I've encountered in my Shopify experience. He was so helpful for getting things up and running quickly, he answered all my questions and pointed me in the right direction for anything beyond the apps function. I had a very short timeframe for getting the store up and running and his help made it happen. Thanks so much Zann - you're my hero!

Urbi Furniture

Fantastic app and top-drawer customer service from Zann. I had a problem and he responded and solved it in a matter of minutes. Great stuff!

Deckz Co Ltd

The App is excellent, never had any hiccups. Whenever we have had an questions or ran into any problems because of shopify, ZANN, the app owner has always been instantly on it. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8