Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

Tack 'n Togs @ Midfeeds

The best customer support I have ever received! The App is extremely easy to use. On the more complicated questions I had the support I received was the best I have ever received on any app! The support team go above and beyond with every single request. It has been an amazing app to use and I will continue to use it. Well done team!!!

The Family Cook

I can not RAVE about this app enough. Not only does the app work... the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! There is a very strong and serious team behind it, who are passionate about delivering an amazing app. The customer service I receive is so fast and effective. I am so grateful to this team for not only providing me with an app that works seamlessly... the customer service I receive is EXCEPTIONAL. Jump on it. You won't regret it.

Maxrete

This app is 100% all you need to manage shipping zones by UK postcodes - it's brilliant simply brilliant. I spend months looking for an App that would work with UK postcodes, I almost gave up but thankfully I found this one. It works a treat very simple/intuitively and customer support is 1st class - replied within 30mins and solved my minor issue which of course was human error on my side. I highly recommend this for Shopify sites. GREAT PRODUCT.

Frenshmo

What a great app this is. Solved my issue with postcode shipping rates at ease. Very convenient, fast, and user-friendly app. You can set up shipping rates based on postcode+weight+additional rules etc. What else could you ask for..Just love it!

The Drink Society

This app is simply amazing, it solved all our postcode shipping issues in Australia with ease.

Cannot recommend it enough.

Stationery R Us Express V2

What an amazing app and support team. The team went above and beyond to help us install this app on our site and it functions perfectly. HIGH highly recommend this one to Shopify store owners that want to target based on postcode.

Carina Michelli

FIVE stars for this app, especially for Zann, who works so FAST! Thanks SUPER-Zann! I hope lots of people get to try this app which actually works.

Mínima Huella

Apart of having a great app that WORKS, is worth it´s value... they have an angel sitting behind the customer care desk! Thanks to the invisible on the other end of the world helper!!! I want to hug you from the distance!

Ukelele Muebles

It took me far too long to find this app but FINALLY someone who understands zip code shipping!! and it works!!!!

Talleres Sustentables

I´ve been struggling with my shipping zip code based fees for over a year. A Shopify Guru recommended to try this app and I felt quite lazy to try it out, feeling overwhelmed it would be to hard to start all over again. I was able to set it up in less than half an hour and had it replicated in all of my stores. There aren´t enough stars to rate this amazing app! It even works in kilos and with my currency, which seems something small to be grateful about, but it has been something I haven´t found in all the Shipping apps I tried. Oh... and the language is easy, straight forward, and the person in customer care is very nice! Keep creating more apps!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11