Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

by Addition

Use postcodes to setup your shipping rates

D-Shop.fr

This app doesnt works for basic plan...
i dont have a specific carrier and i just want locate postcodes zone in Paris.
Unable to do that with this app..

April 5, 2019

Hi, the app works with all plan types but you will need the Realtime Carrier Rates module. This is available by default on the Advanced and the Plus plans and is a restriction put in place by Shopify.

You can also get Realtime Carrier rate free of charge by switching your store to an annual billing plan.

Unfortunately you have left a 1 star review based on a platform limitation and not the functionality of the app. We would be happy to work with you to get this resolved.

You can read more about the Carrier Service requirements here - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/carrierservice#requirements-for-accessing-the-carrierservice-resource

Mopani Pharmacy

Hi, had this installed but removed as we had to redo due to account update. When wanting to reinstall now we get a 500 server error?

March 26, 2019

Thanks for the review. I noticed you also submitted a support ticket on this and I have responded to that so we can get the error resolved.

Security and Safety

Super super happy with Postcode Shipping Extension! I always recommend to my friends and some family members :) Helpful and also can really break down to postcodes. Thanks again Zann for all your help!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review and recommending the app to your network.

Fitness At Home

I have used this app for over a year, I now have it on three sites. The support I have received has been awesome! I am not very tech savvy, so it is much appreciated here! thanks again for all your help!

March 5, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that it is working well for your stores.

The Black Seed Co

I ran into a big issue on Saturday morning, (through no fault of the app) and emailed support to receive the app developer himself call me within a matter of minutes.

**Just a note for any Shopify users who upgrade their plan from yearly basic to the $79 plan, Shopify turns off your third-party calculated shipping rates which means this app stops working and customers can't checkout** Again for clarification, through NO FAULT of this app and 100% Shopify's fault!

Zann was absolutely a life saver and was able to narrow down the issue for me quite quickly and I was back up and running as quickly as shopify answered their support line.

If only all developers are able to stand by their app like Zann, I am a very greatful customer and benefit so much through this app which is a must have! Thank you Zann!

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the review and the kind words. I am glad we could resolve this with haste and keep you shipping.

Packstore Australia

Shopify APP developers, please take note!

We are currently in the process of setting up the app, although we’d like to take a moment to commend the fantastic service and support we’ve received from Zann. What an absolute delight it has been to setup this program with Him. He has been responsive, patient, knowledgeable and most importantly, attentive. Not once has he flicked us to a support page or self service video. Quick thorough answers without the tech jargon, advice relative to our situation and so much more. What else can we say?
Except that we hope all Shopify app developers could aim to be as good as these guys. Well done Zann and the Additon team!

March 5, 2019

We try our very best to keep everyone happy and the team appreciates the kind words. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Zurego

I wanted the option to differentiate delivery options by area to match our delivery service provider and this service appears to meet our requirements. As many other reviewers have said, Zann was very helpful when I couldn't understand how to set up my different zones, and resolved the issue in minutes. Haven't gone live yet, so will update if we have any future 'real world' observations.

Bottles & Burps

Zann is SUPER responsive and the support is impeccable. This app was exactly what we needed in order to only show certain shipping options to customers in certain zip-code specific zones. Very intuitive and easy to set up and it just works!

NESST

I use this app for my online florist company. I had a wee issue trying to work out how to use suburbs over postcodes + Zann helped me so quickly + efficiently. I have been able to double my delivery radius because of this app + Zann's doing. Thank you!! www.thenesst.com

Precision Coffee Roasters

This app has been very helpful in setting up our shipping rates. We have a combination of couriers and delivery methods so having the ability to choose shipping rates based on postcode as well as weight and order value has been very useful. Excellent support, we had an issue because I'd made a mistake setting up one of our shipping rates and Zann got back to me within 10 minutes to fix it!