Postcode Shipping Zones

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

J Farren-Price

Great app and fantastic customer support! Sent a message to support this morning and Zann responded within a few minutes with a quick fix. Highly recommend. Thank you Zann :)

Wrights The Butchers

This app works perfectly for our store. We are based in Sydney, Australia and have quite complicated delivery zones. Support was exceptional. Highly recommend.

Picard Demo

Very good App to be able to configure shipping methods and rates however you want. Totally right approach to fetch available alternatives through API in 2nd step of Checkout. Also superfast customer support!!!

Budget Furniture Online

Although Zann couldn't help me with my shipping problems today he actually called me (omg thats amazing in itself) and sent me to another app.
Thank you much appreciated and I wish this app could have solved my issue. Next time.

Bar Karma X Cottage Springs

Great Customer Service! Additional Support was amazing - helped me get the app up and running within 30 mins. 100% recommend using!

Only Dining Chairs

Great app and really helped us sort out our shipping situation and customer service is amazing- Zann is a legend!!!!

Cremorne Street Bakers

This app is very straight forward and when its not the support team are extremely efficient with help either via email or phone call.
I feel like I'm the most painful customer with many changing requests with our on-line shipping business but never made to feel so...
Thanks team keep up the good work!

Harvest Markets

Addition's Postcode Shipping Extension is excellent. I needed an App that would let me arrange my shipping by not only postcode, but also via suburb in Australia which many others couldn't do. The Support Team contacted me within an hour of my query and had everything set up and working exactly how we needed it. Amazing customer service and a fantastic App.

The Good Bunch

I don't think I've ever had better customer service. Zann is a legend, stayed with me on his Saturday afternoon to help me out, on the phone with me, contact another app I have on my site on my behalf to get the issue solved. I hope he enjoys that well earned beer. Thanks again Zann.

THE C WORD cookies

Excellent app, works flawlessly once set up - and for that Zann is the man, amazing service.
Highly recommended.