Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Location Australia

Great app that works well for my complex shipping rules. Thanks for being so awesome and helping me set it up, even on a Sunday :) Lisa

Water Wipes

Location Australia

Very useful App and Zann is extremely fast to reply and very helpful. Recommended

Stencils Online

Location Australia

If you're considering buying this, just do it! Zann is a champ and fully supports this app and you don't get a million spam emails as a result of installing it.

We love it!

Pictobraille

Location Australia

The support on this app is excellent. I can very much echo the other reviews here. The response from Zann is not only quick, but he's spot on and gets it sorted!

Thank you!

Codebloom

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Zann is an absolute GEM! The app does exactly what we need it to do and works like a charm, but if I could give ten stars - I would. Zann was so incredibly helpful throughout the process and I can't even begin to thank him enough. Highly recommended!

Discount Branded Sportswear

Couldn't be happier with the functionality of the app or the outstanding support from the developer. Very highly recommended.

Snow Retention Warehouse

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is mostly very easy to use. And any questions or issues I've run into have been addressed SUPER quickly by the developer. GREAT support and a solid app solved our shipping payment issues.

Eat Cake Today

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app does what it says it would do and above – topped with a very helpful on-the-ball customer support. It's a non-complicated app with not too many words in its dashboard which helps you as a new user quickly become a seasoned user. As simple as the app looks, it's functions goes the distance in the shipping department. Glad I came across this app, been a huge lifesaver.

Kids Cars 4 U

Time spent using app About 4 years

Simple and effective app which is a must-have for anybody trying to integrate freight costs and/or multiple shipping zones within Shopify. The only solution we've been able to find that works flawlessly. Zann's customer support is second to none. Very happy!

Wgd Online

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very simple app, with easy to configure options.

On top of that, Zann has been exceptionally helpful when we had questions. Very happy.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12