Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chop2chisel

Wow this was simple and now I can fully control my delivery costs! I have tried other apps and this was by far the easiest with the greatest support. I was even informed while asking the developer questions that there will be enhancements that will automatically update and make the app usage even better. Super excited!

Buildingconstructionsupplies

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Zann is an absolute gun. He has helped me from the get go, with bulk loading my rates, through to adjusting them for my weekly deals and he is accountable the whole way through and delivers on what he promises. Couldnt recommend this app anymore and the support that comes with it is First Class.
Thanks Zann

Cabin Shoes

Time spent using app About 2 years

I'm as guilty as the next person at not writing reviews but after the service Zann gave us it would be criminal if I didn't sing his praises. His app works a treat but what sets him apart from so many other app developers is his outstanding customer service. His email response is rapid - not generic robot auto email - real life person email! He will use skype if required. He understands your requirements. He has a LOT of patience(!) and goes out of his way to make sure you get what you need. I have no hesitation in recommending Zann and his app. Wanted to give 6 stars but couldn't find the button!

Basketsboards

The developer seems responsive and willing to provide the necessary adjustment/improvements to deal with our concerns.

Blaupunkt Tools

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I'm not a big review writer but I know they make a difference, however I felt compelled to come on here and write a rare review to say a big THANKS to Zann for his outstanding service.

I can't do him justice by rabbiting on here but the other reviews speak for themselves too. A different level of service is all I can say.

If I had one (constructive) criticism it would be the documentation could do with a few additions - although if it had them then I probably wouldn't have found out how great this developer is!

Sweet Pea And Honey Bee

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been using the postcode shipping extension for some time now in my store and have had no issues. Once set up it did exactly what I needed it to. I run a small florist business so need to have delivery (shipping) calculated at checkout based on postcode, which makes the check out process for my customers so much easier. Would recommend.

Oasismaterials

Location Australia

Great Service, Great App. Got it all installed and set up ok (or so i thought) put i kepts having an issue preventing the shipping from updating on check out. I called the support number and they answered straight away and with in a couple of minutes it was all sorted out. was really surprised at the level of service. Thanks guys!

Mns Dev

Time spent using app About 2 years

This shipping extension allows our business to support a very unique shipping model. We have shipping across multiple US ZIP codes tiered by weight with both home delivery and in store pickup rates.

We don't ship everywhere in the US, just in our region, and this extension works flawlessly.

I also can't say enough good things about Zann. Ridiculously fast in responding to requests and happy to accommodate additional needs we had with the extension. Keep up the great work!

Mugs Sims

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

Kudos to Zann! I've tried a lot of app and this one is the only app that works with what I need. Shipping rates based both on weight and location and not even other app can do it as simple as what Zann did with this app, considering that the other apps are too expensive! Even the installation is just a clicked of a button. This app is too good to be true! Plus, Zann is so responsive, I didn't even imagine that he would respond right away but HE DID. Excellent job Zann! Keep making us happy! lol :)

My Care Kiosk

Location Australia

Im super impressed. Zann was responsive to all my concerns even calling Australia from United States to answer an email. Shipping can be complex part of your online offering and needs to be accurate. Postcode Shipping gives me that for my buy and hire mobility aids business. Highly recommended.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13