Postcode Shipping Extension

Postcode Shipping Extension

by Addition

Ship all around the world with postcode accuracy.

Easy Safety Signs

What can I say. Absolutely chuffed with this app and more importantly the service from Zann. Can't think of a better way to spend $10 a month. Saving me a fortune and makes my shipping rates really responsive.

Thanks Zann

Sugarwood Co

Zann was wonderful! He called me on a Saturday!! I didn't know you had to fully type the zip code instead of using the first three digits!! I.e 73900-73999. I Had the problem fixed in minutes!
WWW.SHOPSUGARWOOD.COM

Heat Group Supplies

Very simple, easy to use app that works perfectly

Diy Kits

There are many things that can ruin your ecommerce journey, but one of the biggest hurdles to overcome is shipping. Everyone has unique requirements and for me, the automated lookup solutions never produce an accurate amount. If you use more than one shipper and don't mind doing a lot of data entry, then Postcode Shipping Extension is the answer. It provides a lot of control over zones, weight and order pricing allowing you to create rules for a multitude of scenarios. This, backed up by above and beyond support, makes this the happiest extension you'll own.

Consolidatedsecuritymerchants

Postcode Shipping Extension is the only app I could find on app store to get Calculated Shipping costs based on postcodes. It is a very simple app that does the work. Zann's customer support is excellent! He responses immediately for support requests.Thank you!

Manflower Co

Not only did this app solve my problems due to the inability to control delivery zones at a postcode level within Shopify but Zann is next level in terms of his support. I was having trouble over the weekend with updating my shipping rules due to introducing new products and after emailing Zann he jumped on it straight away and offered to call (ON A SATURDAY!!!) and walked me through what I needed to do. It was a simple fix made possible by his exceptional knowledge of how shopify's shipping rules operate. Highly recommend this app and the support that comes with it!
www.manflowerco.com.au

Simply Stylish Gifts

I was experiencing problems with my shipping rates being calculated incorrectly with another app and approached Zann to see if he could assist. After 2 days of assisting me and loading the New Zealand post codes for me (and fixing a few things I had done incorrectly), it is up and running! Zann really goes out of his way to help. Very happy customer!
Nadia
www.simplygifts.co.nz

That Little Flower Shop

Fantastic customer service! Zann wen't above and beyond to fix my postcode shipping problem, We love this app and has been a godsend for our business

Vanillagorillauk

Excellent app, and exceptional customer service. Zann went above and beyond to ensure PSE was compatible with my store. A++

Scopeuout Au

Great app with fantastic customer service offered by Zann. Easy to use, affordable and Zann is more than happy to help with customisations. Love this app!