Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

La Vida Vegan

Location Australia

Such a great app with amazing support. Does everything I need it to do and without fault. Thank you :)

Kate Hill Flowers

Location Australia

Zann is the man. Having used his product for nearly a year now it has been nothing less than rock solid and the support is second to none. Be more like Zann.

Azalea Flowers

Location Australia

I used this app to easily set up an online store that uses our own local courier to deliver. Our shipping rates are based on distance from our bricks and mortar store. I can't recommend it enough for a simple quick solution. The support I received from Zann was the best I've encountered in my Shopify experience. He was so helpful for getting things up and running quickly, he answered all my questions and pointed me in the right direction for anything beyond the apps function. I had a very short timeframe for getting the store up and running and his help made it happen. Thanks so much Zann - you're my hero!

Urbi Furniture

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Fantastic app and top-drawer customer service from Zann. I had a problem and he responded and solved it in a matter of minutes. Great stuff!

Deckz Co Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 year

The App is excellent, never had any hiccups. Whenever we have had an questions or ran into any problems because of shopify, ZANN, the app owner has always been instantly on it. Highly recommended!

D-Shop.fr

Location France
Time spent using app 15 minutes

This app doesnt works for basic plan...
i dont have a specific carrier and i just want locate postcodes zone in Paris.
Unable to do that with this app..

April 5, 2019

Hi, the app works with all plan types but you will need the Realtime Carrier Rates module. This is available by default on the Advanced and the Plus plans and is a restriction put in place by Shopify.

You can also get Realtime Carrier rate free of charge by switching your store to an annual billing plan.

Unfortunately you have left a 1 star review based on a platform limitation and not the functionality of the app. We would be happy to work with you to get this resolved.

You can read more about the Carrier Service requirements here - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/carrierservice#requirements-for-accessing-the-carrierservice-resource

Mopani Pharmacy

Location South Africa

Hi, had this installed but removed as we had to redo due to account update. When wanting to reinstall now we get a 500 server error?

March 26, 2019

Thanks for the review. I noticed you also submitted a support ticket on this and I have responded to that so we can get the error resolved.

Security and Safety

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super super happy with Postcode Shipping Extension! I always recommend to my friends and some family members :) Helpful and also can really break down to postcodes. Thanks again Zann for all your help!

March 13, 2019

Thank you for the review and recommending the app to your network.

Fitness At Home

Location Australia

I have used this app for over a year, I now have it on three sites. The support I have received has been awesome! I am not very tech savvy, so it is much appreciated here! thanks again for all your help!

March 5, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that it is working well for your stores.

The Black Seed Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

I ran into a big issue on Saturday morning, (through no fault of the app) and emailed support to receive the app developer himself call me within a matter of minutes.

**Just a note for any Shopify users who upgrade their plan from yearly basic to the $79 plan, Shopify turns off your third-party calculated shipping rates which means this app stops working and customers can't checkout** Again for clarification, through NO FAULT of this app and 100% Shopify's fault!

Zann was absolutely a life saver and was able to narrow down the issue for me quite quickly and I was back up and running as quickly as shopify answered their support line.

If only all developers are able to stand by their app like Zann, I am a very greatful customer and benefit so much through this app which is a must have! Thank you Zann!

March 5, 2019

Thanks for the review and the kind words. I am glad we could resolve this with haste and keep you shipping.