Postcode Shipping

Postcode Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 19, 2019

The support you get with this app is excellent. The App has saved us a bundle on shipping and helped increase conversion.

www.cuddlies.co

cuddlies.co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 6, 2019

Amazing app and the support team are always super helpful and very fast to get back to you on any queries, could not recommend this app enough :)

Frenchic Furniture Paint
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 26, 2019

Great app. Zann has been very helpful and always helped us solve our problems. We mainly deal with international shipping so it is quite complicated to set up the shipping rates, but Zann has been very patient in helping us do the settings. He gave me a phone call to brief us through step by step. We have compared and consulted several apps and finally decided to use this app. We suggest if your shipping rate setup is complicated, give this app a try and you will be amazed how great the value is.

Dabolly
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 21, 2019

Amazing support from Zann. App also works and function as I expect it to and will help us set different shipping rates for the future. www.fabfinds.co.uk

FabFinds
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 20, 2019

Such a great app with amazing support. Does everything I need it to do and without fault. Thank you :)

La Vida Vegan
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 30, 2019

Zann is the man. Having used his product for nearly a year now it has been nothing less than rock solid and the support is second to none. Be more like Zann.

Kate Hill Flowers
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 28, 2019

I used this app to easily set up an online store that uses our own local courier to deliver. Our shipping rates are based on distance from our bricks and mortar store. I can't recommend it enough for a simple quick solution. The support I received from Zann was the best I've encountered in my Shopify experience. He was so helpful for getting things up and running quickly, he answered all my questions and pointed me in the right direction for anything beyond the apps function. I had a very short timeframe for getting the store up and running and his help made it happen. Thanks so much Zann - you're my hero!

Azalea Flowers
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 14, 2019

Fantastic app and top-drawer customer service from Zann. I had a problem and he responded and solved it in a matter of minutes. Great stuff!

Urbi Furniture
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
April 12, 2019

The App is excellent, never had any hiccups. Whenever we have had an questions or ran into any problems because of shopify, ZANN, the app owner has always been instantly on it. Highly recommended!

Deckz Co Ltd
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 26, 2019

Hi, had this installed but removed as we had to redo due to account update. When wanting to reinstall now we get a 500 server error?

Mopani Pharmacy
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
MicroAngel replied March 26, 2019

Thanks for the review. I noticed you also submitted a support ticket on this and I have responded to that so we can get the error resolved.