Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Precision Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app has been very helpful in setting up our shipping rates. We have a combination of couriers and delivery methods so having the ability to choose shipping rates based on postcode as well as weight and order value has been very useful. Excellent support, we had an issue because I'd made a mistake setting up one of our shipping rates and Zann got back to me within 10 minutes to fix it!

Anvil Fitness

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is fantastic for custom rates tables and to quickly and easily set up multiple shipping options!
Zann from Addition is second to none when it comes to customer service!
Highly recommended!!!

Gingerbread House Kit

Location Australia

Everyone has unique needs when it comes to shipping which makes it incredibly difficult to find an affordable, generic app that handles a multitude of scenarios. This is the one. It provides a lot of flexibility, but if you get stuck, the support is outstanding. Given the importance of getting shipping right, this is absolutely worth every cent.

Big Red Camping

Absolutely perfect for my needs. Does exactly what it's supposed to & very easy to use. It's also incredibly flexible in the way it allows me to set up postcode ranges.

Customer service is fantastic, very fast and helpful replies.

Thanks Zann.

Office Furniture Company

Location Australia

One of the best decisions I made for my store.
The tool itself is amazing. Very intuitive and easy to work out.
BUT, the best bit is the awesome customer service provided by Zann.
Whenever and where ever I got stuck, Zann responded quickly and helped me through it very patiently.
I would recommend it 100% .
Give it a go!

Your Food Collective

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Zann and his team are amazing! The app has worked seamlessly for us and the team are always quick to respond with any questions or issues. If you're looking for a shipping extension app, I'd stop right now. You won't get anything better. A joy to work with!

Think Water Test

Location Australia

Fantastic app - did just what the client needed, and we can make it as granular as needed,

Customer support is fast, friendly and accurate. Highly recommended!

Total Image Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 year

Basic app that does everything you need and everything it says it will.

Customer service is amazing.

Cannot recommend highly enough.

Topgrass Dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic feature to have, works perfectly and quickly. Fantastic and committed customer service. Very recommended -- I'll be using it in other shops I open in the future.

The Road Stall

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is great to use for my florist shop. Zann was quick to answer emails and rectify any problems I had - the continued support is great and once all set up, works really well! Thank you!

And continuing on I always get the best support as a small business owner with lots on my plate they have helped me with lots of technological things I don't understand and help to adjust the app to my business needs when i ask, I suppose I should leave something in my will to them!

Thanks so much :) Belinda