Postcode Shipping

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

$20/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bruinsmagrasstrees

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Zann's app solved my shipping issues so that I could charge different rates to different parts of the country. Also when I was stuck, Zann was very quick with the support I needed. VERY thankful for this app and this service. Thanks Zann.

Lapeoni Events And Flowers

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app that I need. It was able to set up the postcodes that I only cover for deliveries/shippings ang gave me options to do by percentage rate , flat rate, quantity, etc. So easy to install. Just do not forget to purt in your domain in the Url at the section of Getting Started, because i forgot that so it did not merge to my shopify. Thanks to Zann! He can be easily reach through email and willing to work out with you. He is really patient and quick to solve any issues. He also gave me more information about updates of the apps that will be lauch soon. So watch out. On top of it all, its NOT expensive.

Easy Safety Signs

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

What can I say. Absolutely chuffed with this app and more importantly the service from Zann. Can't think of a better way to spend $10 a month. Saving me a fortune and makes my shipping rates really responsive.

Thanks Zann

Sugarwood Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Zann was wonderful! He called me on a Saturday!! I didn't know you had to fully type the zip code instead of using the first three digits!! I.e 73900-73999. I Had the problem fixed in minutes!
WWW.SHOPSUGARWOOD.COM

Heat Group Supplies

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very simple, easy to use app that works perfectly

Diy Kits

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

There are many things that can ruin your ecommerce journey, but one of the biggest hurdles to overcome is shipping. Everyone has unique requirements and for me, the automated lookup solutions never produce an accurate amount. If you use more than one shipper and don't mind doing a lot of data entry, then Postcode Shipping Extension is the answer. It provides a lot of control over zones, weight and order pricing allowing you to create rules for a multitude of scenarios. This, backed up by above and beyond support, makes this the happiest extension you'll own.

Consolidatedsecuritymerchants

Location Australia

Postcode Shipping Extension is the only app I could find on app store to get Calculated Shipping costs based on postcodes. It is a very simple app that does the work. Zann's customer support is excellent! He responses immediately for support requests.Thank you!

Manflower Co

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Not only did this app solve my problems due to the inability to control delivery zones at a postcode level within Shopify but Zann is next level in terms of his support. I was having trouble over the weekend with updating my shipping rules due to introducing new products and after emailing Zann he jumped on it straight away and offered to call (ON A SATURDAY!!!) and walked me through what I needed to do. It was a simple fix made possible by his exceptional knowledge of how shopify's shipping rules operate. Highly recommend this app and the support that comes with it!
www.manflowerco.com.au

Simply Stylish Gifts

Location New Zealand

I was experiencing problems with my shipping rates being calculated incorrectly with another app and approached Zann to see if he could assist. After 2 days of assisting me and loading the New Zealand post codes for me (and fixing a few things I had done incorrectly), it is up and running! Zann really goes out of his way to help. Very happy customer!
Nadia
www.simplygifts.co.nz

That Little Flower Shop

Time spent using app About 4 years

Fantastic customer service! Zann wen't above and beyond to fix my postcode shipping problem, We love this app and has been a godsend for our business