Postcode Shipping Zones

Postcode Shipping Zones | Reviews

by MicroAngel

Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout

Party Things Canada

I cannot provide information on how the App works, because I was unable to get pass the shipping zones configuration. Customer service was impossible, because although they respond fast, I had no less than 3 people answering my one question. Each had a different version of what the App can and can not do, and each one had a different interpretation of my question. If you wish to have the App showing rates AFTER a minimum cart amount has been reached, you still have to come up with a defined rate (not carrier rates, which is my preference) to add to their field in order to be able to continue the set up. Ramon, Carlos, Santiago and Jerome seemed to believe I was asking for the App to block or modify the carrier live rates when clearly, I'm asking for the opposite, which is NOT TO have to input a field (orders under $50) where I want only live rates to be the ones show to customers. I felt I was on a hidden camera show where people respond totally the opposite every time to see how you react.... still scratching my head.

May 5, 2021

Hi, thanks for taking the time to send us a review and we are sorry this has not worked as you expected.

It sounds like you just want to limit the rate showing based on the cart total which is part of our Rate Rules. You can see the documentation on this here: https://support.postcodeshipping.com/articles/rate-rules

Rate rules can be used to determine when a rate will be displayed. You can set a rule for a minimum cart value of $50 which would ensure the rates don't show until the value is above this.

If you wanted to try again. We would be more than happy to help you to set this up.

D-Shop.fr

This app doesnt works for basic plan...
i dont have a specific carrier and i just want locate postcodes zone in Paris.
Unable to do that with this app..

April 5, 2019

Hi, the app works with all plan types but you will need the Realtime Carrier Rates module. This is available by default on the Advanced and the Plus plans and is a restriction put in place by Shopify.

You can also get Realtime Carrier rate free of charge by switching your store to an annual billing plan.

Unfortunately you have left a 1 star review based on a platform limitation and not the functionality of the app. We would be happy to work with you to get this resolved.

You can read more about the Carrier Service requirements here - https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/carrierservice#requirements-for-accessing-the-carrierservice-resource