Comments + Product Reviews

Comments + Product Reviews

by POWR.io

Comments, ratings & review app for social proof & testimonials

MIO TUO

I use the app for my store, I have the basic account. It works great, and has many useful customisations for your theme. I only dislike the fact that if the visitors want to comment using an account, it is not the account of your store, they have to make a separate account for this specific app.

MenuView

me ha encantado la aplicacion, es una pena que sea de pago, pero creo que merece pagarla si le sacas todo el partido.

Socks Zero9134 Calze & Collants

Uso quieta app per tenere aggiornate sia i commenti sia le valutazioni dei clienti. Ben vengano le lodi per un lavoro ben fatto e ben vengano le critiche affinché possano indicarci la strada del successo.

Nimae Beauty

This app helped me build the review page on the site in only few clicks! Definitely recommend this app.

C M C Artistry

It makes life easyer for first time sellers! Supper easy to instal and fun to use, Makes me think though what revews are real what are fake, becase you seriously can't tell.

Iphone cover

njvjjbv kh lj jl iv pikb piklb pik opkn pikl n pp pnipin bpibububbubbbubububububuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Stickler Vapes

Good little app, well worth paying for. allows you to get rid of the spam. Keeps your customers upto date

Só Origen

I used and it works it is enough, was so yeasy to install what I disturbe me is about to have to put into each page for. But was a good experience see that working in my website.

BUniversestyle

Great app, easy to use and install. Can be added on all pages on a website and it's beautiful. Highly recommended

Anson Maddocks Art

Straight forward, easy to use application. Delivers as advertised. Thank you!.........................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13