Comments, Ratings & Reviews

Comments, Ratings & Reviews

by POWr.io

FREE reviews, star ratings, comments & testimonials forum app!

Stickler Vapes

Good little app, well worth paying for. allows you to get rid of the spam. Keeps your customers upto date

Só Origen

I used and it works it is enough, was so yeasy to install what I disturbe me is about to have to put into each page for. But was a good experience see that working in my website.

BUniversestyle

Great app, easy to use and install. Can be added on all pages on a website and it's beautiful. Highly recommended

Anson Maddocks Art

Straight forward, easy to use application. Delivers as advertised. Thank you!.........................

Hockey Ejercicios

I like the easy aspect of it, but it has some problems while installing it. I hope it will work good

May 21, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues during installation. Should this happen again, you can definitely reach out to our Support Team so that we can make the process easier for you!

Junk Journals And More

I love this app, awesome way for the customer to leave a review and rating...great addition to any shop, thank you!

My Lady Cave Boutique

I love this free app with options to upgrade to make it better. I wish it was completely free due to all they have to offers.

Craxe & Co.

Great app really helped me market my product and create confidence for customers
Happy about the product

HottRenz

awesome! this is very easy to use and I really recommend to anyone who wants reviews for their website

Nettoyage

Beware!!! I added this app to my store. The app didn't work properly, so I contacted support. Support said they were unable to help me because they could not find my account, and i was not a customer. I uninstalled the app, although it was setup on my store. In the meantime, this company charged me a monthly subscription fee although they were not able to find me as a customer when i needed their help. When i asked for a refund, this was the response "Refunds are issued for yearly and biennial subscriptions if cancelled within **5 days** of initial purchase." This is such nonsense. There are better apps out there.

April 24, 2019

Thanks for trying our apps. I went through your ticket history and can see that you reached out about our Comments app. Looking at the ticket I see that one of our agents was able to find an account with your email address but was not able to see a subscription created for Comments app, as this is a paid app you will see POWr branding on the Free version.

I looked at your account again and still do not see a Comments app subscription. The only charge I see on your account is for the Form Builder app which was created and charged on March 28, 2019. The Form Builder app is still active on your Shopify page.

Please reach out to our Support team with a screenshot of the charge from POWr and we will be happy to assist.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13