Comments, Ratings, & Reviews

Comments, Ratings, & Reviews

by POWr.io

Comments, ratings, and reviews for social proof

Socks Zero9134 Calze & Collants

Uso quieta app per tenere aggiornate sia i commenti sia le valutazioni dei clienti. Ben vengano le lodi per un lavoro ben fatto e ben vengano le critiche affinché possano indicarci la strada del successo.

Nimae Beauty

This app helped me build the review page on the site in only few clicks! Definitely recommend this app.

C M C Artistry

It makes life easyer for first time sellers! Supper easy to instal and fun to use, Makes me think though what revews are real what are fake, becase you seriously can't tell.

Iphone cover

njvjjbv kh lj jl iv pikb piklb pik opkn pikl n pp pnipin bpibububbubbbubububububuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Stickler Vapes

Good little app, well worth paying for. allows you to get rid of the spam. Keeps your customers upto date

Só Origen

I used and it works it is enough, was so yeasy to install what I disturbe me is about to have to put into each page for. But was a good experience see that working in my website.

BUniversestyle

Great app, easy to use and install. Can be added on all pages on a website and it's beautiful. Highly recommended

Anson Maddocks Art

Straight forward, easy to use application. Delivers as advertised. Thank you!.........................

Hockey Ejercicios

I like the easy aspect of it, but it has some problems while installing it. I hope it will work good

May 21, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues during installation. Should this happen again, you can definitely reach out to our Support Team so that we can make the process easier for you!

Junk Journals And More

I love this app, awesome way for the customer to leave a review and rating...great addition to any shop, thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13