POWR Comments + Reviews

POWR Comments + Reviews

by POWR.io

Collect product reviews, testimonials, comments & ratings

Kismet DoHouse

Great customer service and after installing, I think you all should install this to your store and you will be happy using this great app.

February 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Dr Q London

Very easy to use app and our customers love it. Also easy to install into the shopify store. We have already added it to our store. Highly recommended.

February 3, 2021

Paula Dunn Artist

It's okay but really glitchy and labour intensive... do I really need to save and republish every time I want to like or respond to a comment? It's not the most efficient tool. Also links can be really glitchy, sometimes they work, sometimes I have to republish. The dashboard is not intuitive and assumes you understand their language ie who would have known I would have to create another "app" when all I am doing is wanting to add another comments thread to a page. The online self-serve support is lacking. When I have reached out for support I just get the use a different browser, clear your cache response... which doesn't sort out the problem. Overall pretty poor tool and wouldn't recommend.

January 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Flickering lights candle

I'm not computer savvy, this app was very easy and straight to the point. No confusion at all. Great app!!

MIO TUO

I use the app for my store, I have the basic account. It works great, and has many useful customisations for your theme. I only dislike the fact that if the visitors want to comment using an account, it is not the account of your store, they have to make a separate account for this specific app.

MenuView

me ha encantado la aplicacion, es una pena que sea de pago, pero creo que merece pagarla si le sacas todo el partido.

Socks Zero9134 Calze & Collants

Uso quieta app per tenere aggiornate sia i commenti sia le valutazioni dei clienti. Ben vengano le lodi per un lavoro ben fatto e ben vengano le critiche affinché possano indicarci la strada del successo.

Nimae Beauty

This app helped me build the review page on the site in only few clicks! Definitely recommend this app.

C M C Artistry

It makes life easyer for first time sellers! Supper easy to instal and fun to use, Makes me think though what revews are real what are fake, becase you seriously can't tell.

Iphone cover

njvjjbv kh lj jl iv pikb piklb pik opkn pikl n pp pnipin bpibububbubbbubububububuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13