4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, use, and customization. It's praised for its ability to collect customer reviews on all website pages, boosting sales and engagement. The customer service is noted for its quick responses. Merchants appreciate its affordability and design capabilities. The free version is well-received, with some considering upgrading. It's seen as a valuable tool for improving business operations and marketing, with a feature to filter out spam.

April 5, 2019

good application, I installed it and it's usefull and I lied it, it's easy instaled and help me to get a review.

Egyptian Leather Union
Egypt
Over 1 year using the app
June 30, 2016

Love it. Awesome plugin, does exactly what it says on the tin!

The Madam Candle Company
March 29, 2019

great..……………………………………………………….excellent...……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

INLINE MOTOR SPORTS
August 2, 2017

Great app. Easy to use and install. Great way to engage customers. Would recommend it :)

Himalayan Handmades
South Africa
December 22, 2018

It was really easy to install. I can not wait to see how it helps my business to grow. www.AcireShanta.com

Acire Shanta
11 months using the app
September 8, 2018

Comments by POWr was very easy to install. I look forward to reading and adjusting based on the feedback my customers provide after my site has gone live.

Alloyed Society
Edited April 25, 2017

Easy to install and simple to customize.We are very pleased with the product, as well as the excellent customer service. I reached out to them with a question recently. Not only did they give me a very detailed (and fast) response, the rep noticed an issue I had stated in a previous review and helped me to fix that too.

So far, we are using a few POWr products and are happy with all of them. We highly recommend POWr as an affordable option to cover many needs for your site.

Cloud 9 Expressions
February 8, 2017

A great app for any store! i just recently installed it and it runs very smoothly with my webpages!

The developer also went the extra mile to assist me with a specific problem. Excellent Customer Service from them.

West Coast Eventshed
South Africa
June 5, 2017

Great app and very easy to install into your site! Also great for increasing customers. Very satisfied!

High Maintenance Cosmetics
9 months using the app
April 3, 2017

This app is AMAZING!!! Has brought many welcomed feed backs and boosted sales! www.pandemoneum.com

Chaos Creation