Comments | Reviews | POWR

Comments | Reviews | POWR | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Product reviews, rating, testimonials & blog comments

OMDDY

Really good apps and very helpful. Looking forward to having the first comments about the product :-)

Yoga-Accessories-Store

easy to use and install. the free plan though is very limited. will have to consider an upgrade if it is clearly useful for me

themasonicworld.com

i used this app to grow my business.this is a great app.i would recommend using it to get star rating

Shop it cheap

Thanks this is great app to star business shop online
Check it out , by the way, visit my shop
www.shopitcheap.online THANK YOU !

thebestlittlewatches

So far so good. It would be better if you can do an individual one for each product but this is fine too.

InaEssentials

Really easy to set up, now it is time to test it for real. I really need something like this and i hope this one will work :)

Kiyomiskin

Amazing thanks Amazing thanks Amazing thanks Amazing thanks Amazing thanks Amazing thanks Amazing thanks Amazing thanks Amazing thanks

LA Patches and Pins

So it seems easy enough. I just installed the free version on my site. Hopefully, it works out well for me.

LisaMcDesign

It seemed easy to install. Can't wait to see how it interacts with my customers. This is the very first app I have installed. So...we will see how it works on my shop. Thanks so much!!

The Glute Workshop

just started using this app and i will review again in a week to let you know if i received more engagement