Comments | Reviews | POWR

Comments | Reviews | POWR | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Product reviews, rating, testimonials & blog comments

Adagio Dance Accessories

I spent ages looking for a simple review app that worked well and this ticks all the boxes. Very happy with it, would recommend

Kristis Gems

Just installed it I cant give you a review until we see how things work
Good easy app so far though

Empress Chateau LLC

was easy to set up enjoyed installing it cant wait to get some reviews. Happy ill be able to allow clientele to leave their feedback

Magic Valley Coffee

Simple, really smooth interface. I'm pretty pleased with this! :) Will keep it with the store for some time to come!

Fun and Kinky Sex Toys

hasn't worked for me yet but just installed it so i hope it helps. i hope it helps me gain more customers and insight...

Cerise-Mode-Elle

Super pratique rapide et simple, j'adore vraiment cette application je la recommande vivement. J'aime le fait que l'on puisse la personnaliser suivant nos goûts.

Remodel Advisor

Incredibly straight forward! Although the setup was easy fine tuning it is a bit tricky. In case you want to use this as a comment manager it is great. Making it work as a forum platform from the get go would be a great plus!

petinblackvn

i used this app to help the customer rating my and give feedback to my product, its very helpful, thanks

Bundle-Her-Up-Hair-Co. by Nicole

I installed this app today so that I can have my customer reviews visible on my shopify store, so far it's been user friendly.

The Devil & The Dame

Again, another amazing app that is free and so worth using. I cannot recommend this app more. Just do yourself a favor and get it.