Product and Blog Comments

Easy and professional Comments, Ratings and Reviews app

Free plan available

petinblackvn

i used this app to help the customer rating my and give feedback to my product, its very helpful, thanks

The Devil & The Dame

Again, another amazing app that is free and so worth using. I cannot recommend this app more. Just do yourself a favor and get it.

IceDiversity Beauty

pretty cool and easy to use quick walk through easy instructions anybody can do it if you are able to read and follow directions

Acire Shanta

It was really easy to install. I can not wait to see how it helps my business to grow. www.AcireShanta.com

lazayun

產品質量太好了,很喜歡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~。
無論外觀,還是細節都很滿意,客服服務很及時,是shopify購買有保障.~~~~

Original Oak UK

Great app so so easy to use and a great free way to build a comunity on my site.

+1 3153071043 WhatsApp

Awesome............................................m.mm.........,....m ................mm mm..........n

Tellicuisine

This app is so usefull, it's free, easy to use ................................ Thank you the team !

Cody Lehmann Beats

Good work! Letting people comment and rate on my home page is huge for me. More trust and social proof.

510 Auto Group

super easy to setup. getting great reviews. im happy decided to download this app .. and the best thing is that it is free!