Product and Blog Comments

Blog comments and testimonials

Free plan available

StadiumMapArt

Great app! I'm using it to take votes for next products to make/release. The commenting with voting function works great and is very simple. Thanks!

SkyTop Coffee Company

Seamless with the Shopify theme that we are using for our store. Well done, and we especially like the ability to customize as our needs change.

LV's Beads n Things

Thank you! Finally a user friendly app for customers to leave their comments and reviews. I've tried others but this one definitely beats them all.

The Heart Of The Matter Health and Harmony

Pretty simple to install and looks great. Exactly what I was wanting. I've found some of these apps impossible to install, but this was easy, and it works.

sallycinnamon.uk

This app is just what I was looking for! I needed something that my customers could leave feedback on, not just product reviews, but service and site feedback ect Very easy to set up and would definitely recommend!

JAYA STORE

muy util aplicacion, me gusta mucho realmente trabajar con ella, facil e interactiva de usar, realmente la recomiendo

NV SHOP

Ótimo aplicativo! Fácil de configurar. Recomendo para quem deseja adcionar ao site a opção de feedback do cliente.

iFav Store

i like it i like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it like it

Roads 2 Emmaus Ltd

I've just installed it, so looking forward to trying it. Thank you so much for your help, its really appreciated.

COMER AMOR

REALLY HELPFUL AND FREE IS AMAZING! will use in all my pages. Thanks for making this available, many thanks. :)