Product and Blog Comments

Easy and professional Comments, Ratings and Reviews app

Free plan available

Chléo Lashes

fresh sijaPJFPIAOEFBIGgafsiugEIAUIFAGIAFGIUAGFGFAUFGIFAGIUGFAIUGIFSGFGIFGAIUGFSUIGFSAUIFSUIGFSIUGSFGIFSAIUFSAIUFSGIUFSAGGUSISFIGFSIGFSGFUISFISGFIUUIFSA

R.O.W.G Nation

Great app for customers to use i will continue to try this application out and look forward to the product reviews

The Giant Deer

It is a wonderful app. It made my work so easy that I don't have to sit with coding all day long. I really like this app.

shopnow express

I used this app to know the views of customers and where to improve. it realy helps me a lot in growing my business.

Horrifying

Loving it so far. Anxious to see how well it motivates visitors to purchase. Still testing it out...Thank you!

Art Secret

I used this app . I really like it . Very good app .Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alloyed Society

Comments by POWr was very easy to install. I look forward to reading and adjusting based on the feedback my customers provide after my site has gone live.

Pro Tech Earth

Hi all, the install has been very easy, i will let a new comment at the end of the year for a new comment about how it works on my webstore

Uptown Threads Online

Easy to use, great customization, really appreciate the ability to connect with customers, thanks!

Imperium Llc

Just installed the app and it's extremely quick and simple. It allows for users to provide comments and ratings and much more. As a merchant I value customers' opinions greatly so being able to capture this and allow for a space for customers to collaborate and talk is great.