4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy installation, use, and customization. It's praised for its ability to collect customer reviews on all website pages, boosting sales and engagement. The customer service is noted for its quick responses. Merchants appreciate its affordability and design capabilities. The free version is well-received, with some considering upgrading. It's seen as a valuable tool for improving business operations and marketing, with a feature to filter out spam.

April 12, 2019

If your site is good that app cant miss becouse is going to help to build a comunity, giving to the users a sense of "home".

Gold Beauty Life
Portugal
17 days using the app
August 29, 2017

I APPROVE! GREAT JOB GUYS! It's straight to the point and I see a sell boost in my future thanks to you all!

The Jet Kennedy Enterprises
15 days using the app
February 3, 2019

It's really helped me a lot in my store, very useful thank you so much.
easy to use, to manage and to install. Thanks a lot.

Mermaidvoodoo
Kuwait
15 days using the app
July 20, 2017

Look`s like APP working great, quite easy to Install. Just need to wait until first reviews will pop up, then will see how it looks like.

Viktorystar
Latvia
12 days using the app
September 10, 2018

I used this app . I really like it . Very good app .Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Secret
August 3, 2020

I use the app for my store, I have the basic account. It works great, and has many useful customisations for your theme. I only dislike the fact that if the visitors want to comment using an account, it is not the account of your store, they have to make a separate account for this specific app.

MIO TUO
Mexico
October 5, 2019

It makes life easyer for first time sellers! Supper easy to instal and fun to use, Makes me think though what revews are real what are fake, becase you seriously can't tell.

C M C Artistry
Edited December 17, 2018

Awesome............................................m.mm.........,....m ................mm mm..........n

+1 3153071043 WhatsApp
April 24, 2019

Beware!!! I added this app to my store. The app didn't work properly, so I contacted support. Support said they were unable to help me because they could not find my account, and i was not a customer. I uninstalled the app, although it was setup on my store. In the meantime, this company charged me a monthly subscription fee although they were not able to find me as a customer when i needed their help. When i asked for a refund, this was the response "Refunds are issued for yearly and biennial subscriptions if cancelled within **5 days** of initial purchase." This is such nonsense. There are better apps out there.

Nettoyage
POWR.io replied April 24, 2019

Thanks for trying our apps. I went through your ticket history and can see that you reached out about our Comments app. Looking at the ticket I see that one of our agents was able to find an account with your email address but was not able to see a subscription created for Comments app, as this is a paid app you will see POWr branding on the Free version.

I looked at your account again and still do not see a Comments app subscription. The only charge I see on your account is for the Form Builder app which was created and charged on March 28, 2019. The Form Builder app is still active on your Shopify page.

Please reach out to our Support team with a screenshot of the charge from POWr and we will be happy to assist.

January 30, 2019

I use this app on my store to help the customers to exchange on my products ans services. Really great app

One Way Access